Positive Sec Status
Darn near perfect orca

WTS open to BO offers

32 billions

If you’re on I’ll take it as a B/O and we can transfer it now

can’t see the skills

In my defence… it is 3:30 am here

33 bill if not edited.

Sorry, i was asleep. As agreed, I just sent you the 32 billions and account information. Please start the transfer process. Thank yoU!

@Nyladaern_Mooncloud please confirm you received the isk and transfer is underway. thanks!

Transfer started soon* the eve website is crapping the bed

Think you need to delete a character or do you have a secondary account?

would u sell to me at 34b?

If you are on right now just so I can get this done without bouncing around yeah

Send.

Received starting transfer, eve site is slow but it does eventaully work.

Will post once transfer strarted.

it’s not right to accept my isk and then accept another person’s isk. against the rules on the char bazaar forum. will report this to CCP.

Re: Welcome to the Character Bazaar

According to the rules, he/she could do that so long as return ur isk.

1. Agreements on the forums or in game, or winning an auction does not guarantee a character will be transferred to you. The seller may choose to renege on a deal at any time, prior to the transaction being completed.

The transfer havn’t started so the deal not be completed, of course he could. If u do wanna buy this char, just offer more instead of misinterpreting the rule.

Attempting to start transfer but god their website is on fire. Will have it to you shortly Jacky o7

Np and thx.

Don’t worry about the rule, it’s full compliance with regulations unless you don’t want to refund that guy.

Transfer started!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.