WTS 80M SP Sub Cap PVP character with cool name!

NPC corp
500 isk wallet balance.
some kill rights. check this link Imgur: The magic of the Internet
0.4 sec status
in Jita
80m sp 90% in pvp sub cap
https://skillq.net/char/Kain%20Bodom
Quantum Anomaly

I have beat Eve time to move on. :slight_smile:
thanks.

65b offer

66B offer

thank you for offers will accept highest after giving this another 24 hours.

Demosinos

1d

66B offer

offer accepted. please send isk and account info. thanks.

edit - offered expired.

I just woke up and saw the post. I doubt whether I can make an offer now. Would like to offer 68 b if possible

going to give Demosinos about 8 hours (overnight for me) if no isk by morning I will accept your offer and assume they are not interested.

Isk and Account info sent

account transfer process aknowleged, many thanks

ok… i didn’t realize i could not login after the transfer started during the 10 hour window. I did not transfer the isk to my other character!! lol help. :slight_smile: Can either a GM or you send the isk to King ov Hell character please. omg lol… my bad. King ov Hell is the character I want the isk sent to… lol not awake yet and first time selling.

not a problem, message support and let them know. Send an ingame email in response to the chara i sent you the isk from with the character you would like me to send it to.

ok thanks greatly appreciated. in game email sent from King ov Hell character I want isk sent to. sorry! lol. thanks.

1 Like

Char transfer complete, I have sent isk from Kain Bodom to char King ov Hell. you can close the sale o7

thanks honorable sale! Cheers.

1 Like

nice doing business with you and best of luck

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.