WTS 82M Leviathan / Avatar Pilot (also Phoenix/Rev)

“All bidders above did not come through when contacted. Current highest bid is 66B. Auction will end in two hours.”
It was negotiated yesterday. Why did you change your mind?

I contacted you and you did not honor your 69B bid. I was in a hurry to sell because Plex for Good is ending soon, but need be I can wait longer for a higher offer and save the ISK for the next campaign.

“All bidders above did not come through when contacted. Current highest bid is 66B. Auction will end in two hours.”
Is this a wrong input? I feel that I have been cheated. But I still wish you a pleasant flight

You can still take it, for 69B, which you offered. If you do not intend to purchase a character for a certain price, then do not place a bid.

Anyway, thanks for your interest. Still looking for offers on this character.

I think this paragraph is more suitable to say to the first two brothers who offered the price but couldn’t be contacted, since they didn’t want to buy it, why did they raise my bid

Regardless of any other bidders, I am willing to accept 69B but not 66B, comes down to that.

If you have any further grievances please send it to me via evemail so we can keep this thread clear.

Excuse me, I want to know what is the current highest price

I will accept B/O price of 68B, up until it’s too late to convert to PLEX for Plex for Good.

If that is not offered before then it will return to auction, no current bids (since I think safe to assume “FUNNY HAPPY” has withdrawn his, and I cannot contact the others).

Yes, I cancelled my offer

It’s a pity, but thank you for answering my question. Have a nice flight

Sold.

sold? very sad

Yes, sold sorry. And I know, it was a bargain, practically gave it away. Thanks all for your interest.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.