- About 1.8M unallocated SP
- Positive wallet balance
- No kill rights
- Npc Corp
- Character located in 0.0 Keepstar ( Pandemic Horde ) , where the High-grade Amulets also are.
- Have a Jump clones in Jita
- Billions assets in the whole universe
Offer starts at 300B and will ignore any bid below this price.
You now, that only the Char is the object to sell in here?
Selling assest with the Char is forbidden due this Forums rules.
Sry, I read the rules and meant that any assest in the Char is present as a gift, of course not involved in price calculation, as I have no energy to sort them out——Just some regular ships for Safe delivery, might including some T3 ships. Is this in line with the regulations?
I just took a look to the Rules for myself, and i agree with you in this point.
The rules says
- Items cannot be listed among the character’s valuable assets, only skills, implants, SKINs, and reputation. You are buying/selling the character ONLY and nothing else. Ships and items can be readily bought or sold on the market for ISK.
So, about gifting nothing is mentioned - so you are all fine here.
The price is only considering the High-grade Amulets and the Char SP.
Please double check also ingame, Skillboard sometimes is delayed. This char is allready in a Npc Corp.
Please ignore - never got a response