WTS Archon (rare large rig antique!) (sold)

Good morning good morning good morning!
ןɐɹƃǝ ɹ!ƃ ɟ!ʇ ɐɹɔɥon

Have you ever wanted to have yourself a unique carrier? A relic of a past where bears were bears no matter what their sec status was? Look no further!

Selling a 𝐿𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝑔 𝐹𝒾𝓉 𝒜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓃! That’s right you read correctly, not X-large rig fit, not medium rig fit, a Large Rig Fit Archon! Rare, one of a kind! Straight from nullsec safespace to the quaint and picturesque solar system of 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓼.

Daras, come for the station, stay for the bacon.

ₜₕᵢₛ ₘₑₛₛₐ𝓰ₑ ᵦᵣₒᵤ𝓰ₕₜ ₜₒ ᵧₒᵤ ᵦᵧ ₜₕₑ Dₐᵣₐₛ ₜₒᵤᵣᵢₛₜ ᵦₒₐᵣ𝒹.

So come on over to Daras! Better yet, write me an evemail addressed to
WILLIAM WALKER
PO 39715
JITA
CITADEL

Get your 𝕷𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖌 𝖋𝖎𝖙 𝕬𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖓 today!

I am asking for the low low price of 1.4bil ISK! That’s right! Only 1.4 billion (1,400,000,000.00) isk! That’s a 1.4 with 8 zeros! 8!

Lαɾɠҽ ɾιɠ ϝιƚ Aɾƈԋσɳ

Ṛel͍͡e͈̮͚̯͍a̖s̤̰̖e̴̱̭ ͇̱̝t̵̝͎̜̮̜̟̳h̩̰̞͎̩̪ͅé̠͔ ̝͇̠͜A͎̰͉̩͈̕ṛ̺̩c̝̤̪̺̤h̸̦͍͖o̻͉̙̹̭̰̙n̖̲̩̱͉̹̕ ̙f͞rǫ͎͈̤̣m̗ ̹̻͡i̲t̹̩͙̠̝ͅ’̪̼͓͖̹s̶̖͚͓͓ ̜̭͉̯̥̥͈p̷̣̲̺̼͙̗r̨̭̯i̪s̰̙on҉̟͙̘̟̝.̣̭̥̬̲ ̢My̺̝͍͢ ̼̣̹̫̲t̖̰̖͈͝ͅo͈̭r̬̹̘m͕͞e̙n̯̳͈t͖̖̣̱̬͚͙͜ ̹̮͍̗i̦̻̩͍̟s̡ ̴̦ņ͉̮̗͖̟̺͖ẹ͓̦v̭̠̣̮͚͚͡e̛̘̯̼̥̮r̢͔̭͎̳͈̮-̧e͔̰̹n̞d̥͠i̫̥̹͔̰͇͍n͕̪̠͙̜̤g͍̩̩̗̳̲̥̀ ̛ḷ͡ͅe̜̭͎̲̞͔ą̤̜͈s̵̻̹̥̟̥t ̣̗̘̞̟I͏ ̶r̵̺̲i̬͝d͙̞̘͎̝͙͍̀ ḿ̮̜̮͈̠̩̰y̸͔̹͔s̨͉ȩ͎͙̲̳̻͔̠l̫̫͔͈̮̟̲f̗̮̱̬̲͠ ̲͔͎̙o̥̺̰̖̤̰̙f͖̬͚̭͚̀ͅ ̠̼̣ṱ̺̥̖ͅh̺̙é͈͚̼ ̞̥̯̙͖̘̕m̞̻̩̟ḙ̮̘̫̥͎c̯͍̜h̼̹̯a̛̫̳̪͖ͅn̛̩̙̦̥̙i̛c͔̥̣̦̩̲͚a̮̦͠l͔͙͈̠͖͓ ̙̺̪̦c̪̹o̺̻̖i̭̱͖̬͈͢l҉͖̗ ̗͈̬͕̹͟ͅwh̫̟͓͜e̝̭̳̗̣̬r̸͖̝e̯̰͙̙i̶̝n̖̗̣̮̣̯̮͜ ̯̥m̛͎y̬̦̟̜̜ ͖̗̤͈s̪̲̠͠o͏̙̠u̡̫̯l̸̠͔ ̳̮͝r̬͙̪̪e̷s̗̖̭̝i͔̪̫͓͇͘d̠̟͈̤͈̳̪ḙ̠s̬.̺̗͇ ̹͈̞̺̺Re̞l̘e̶a̬̦̤̮s̰͍̝e̲̻̝̣ ̳͓͇͉̱t̵͕̝̰h͕͖̥̘̼e̼͈̟̟ ̥̱͓͎̬͍͎͞A̝̯̯̕r̼c̠ͅh̻̟̰̼̞͍͜o̪͓̭͜n̬͉̗̞̘͕̜.̗̰̜̺͚̬ ̱B̨͙u͚͎͟y͓̻̹͕ t̫͕̦͚̣̩̱̕h̪̟̬͖̣̱͘e̙̞͉̪͇̩ ͙̘l͟a̳͇̹͕r̗̳̠̠̲̥̙g̦̣̙͚̜̳e ͓͚͓̘͇̠͞r̸͉̞̲̹̼̲̫i͍̮̯͜g̨͙̦̟̦̮̜̼ ͉̙f̫̣̤i̛t͖̬ ̜̱̬̟a̻̬͚͚͖̘r̬̳͟c̰̘͙͖͔̩̜h̳̦̳̩͕̜̤o͉̗̗͚̮̙̮n̶͚̝̞!̡͇̦͍̤

t1 or t2 rigs?

T1! Three of them! Hit me with an offer, smash that price at me and we can haggle. Nothing like a good haggle, eh? Throw it over. I go high, you go low, we meet somewhere in between. This thing is hot hot hot and has to go go go

Does it come with free steak Knives?

1 Like

what are the large rigs? and is in an npc station?

I lament my error of not informing that is indeed in Daras, planet 3, the Ishukone Watch Assembly Plant.

It contains the rigs of 3 large capacitor control unit tier 1, as it is a relic of time past, when bears ventured into null and cared little for what others thought, for they had local, and scouts. Now, they venture further upwards, fearful for their ill-gotten gains. I am ready to haggle!

Ill buy it from you for 1.4 bil, i like your enthusiasm and my last one got killed moving it from j space back to k space

1 Like

You have my eternal gratitude! I will issue it to you immediately and because I am a benevolent man, I will add two corpses and a giant container that happen to be in Daras! Many thanks and sending good vibes!

Don’t forget those steak knives !

1 Like

I have accepted, thank you for the business :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.