WTS Collectables

This will add new collectables as I come across them. All are currently in a sealed vault deep within a restricted area of the Caldari Navy Station in Jita.

If you are interested in any of these wares please reply here and I will get one of my Minions to expedite it to you as soon as possible via contract.

Currently I have the following…

Amarr Cosmos Items
4 x 50 Amarr Light Marines - 12,000.000 isk each set of 50
200 Amarr Light Marines joined my protection detail some time ago but are now surplus to my requirements, very handy to repel undesirables should they try and take over your ship.

Collectables
1 x Amphere 9 - 1,000,000 isk
Collectable obtained from deep within the Gallente Epic arc after mistakenly destroying a storage bunker when trying to target one of the many battleships on field.

1 x Tattered Doll - 6,000.000 isk
Collectable obtained from deep within the Gallente Epic arc after mistakenly destroying a storage bunker when trying to target one of the many battleships on field.

2 x Command Relay Key - 250,000 isk each
Harvested ethically from a Sansha’s Command Relay Outpost.

2 x Drazin’s Keycard - 250,000 isk each
I found these behind a cupboard that I needed to move in order to decorate my office, as good as the day they arrived.

2 x FedNav F.O.F Identifier Tag AC-106V:FNSBR - 9,000.000 isk
Part of the Caldari Epic Arc. It was an Epic Battle to obtain these. I am sure they would look good on anyones mantlepiece.

2 x YC118 Succession Trial Champion’s Decree - House Sarum - 3,000.000 isk each
A Decree, issued by Lord Merimeth Sarum of the Sarum family. Presented in a gold gilded scroll.

1 x Gate Key - 700,000 isk
It’s a key to a gate, what more can i say?

2 x YC118 Succession Trial Champion’s Decree - House Kor-Azor - 1,500.000 isk each
A Decree, issued by Lord Aritcio Kor-Azor. Presented in a gold gilded scroll.

2 x YC118 Succession Trial Champion’s Decree - House Khanid - 2,000.000 isk each
issued by King Khanid II, Presented in a gold gilded scroll.

2 x YC118 Succession Trial Champion’s Decree - House Kador - 500,000k each
Issued by Lord Uriam Kador, this decree was broadcast across the empire, and bears the seal of the Kador family. Presented in a gold gilded scroll.

2 x YC118 Succession Trial Champion’s Decree - House Ardishapur - 2,000.000 each
Issued by Lord Yonis Ardishapur, this decree was broadcast across the empire, and bears the seal of the Ardishapur. Presented in a gold gilded scroll.

2 x YC117 Symposium On Emergent Threats Access Pass - 7,500.000 each
This access pass granted the user full VIP clearance to all sessions of the YC117 Symposium On Emergent Threats, hosted by the CONCORD Assembly aboard Yulai X – DED Assembly Plant on March 19-21st YC117.

3 x Titanomachy YC116 - 15,000 each
Special Edition Commodity outlining the bloodbath of B-R5RB

1 x Vincent Pryce’s Warp Disruption Field Generator - 1,800.000 isk
A scale replica of the actual Warp Disruption Field Generator that caused the Battle of Asakai, one of the most expensive engagements in the history of Capsuleer warfare.

Contract them all to me, Thnks

Some items have sold (on contract pending acceptance - thank you @Shuckstar).

A few more items discovered and placed within my inventory.

1 Like

Some new finds added.

New items added.

New items added.

New items added.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.