All the good stuff you want from a dread pilot.
Can also fly Leshak with T2 weapon for some extra utility outside of dread fights
HG Amulet pod worth 3.1b
NPC corp, no killrights, I pay transfer, docked in minmatar highsec
Price is 30bil
All the good stuff you want from a dread pilot.
Can also fly Leshak with T2 weapon for some extra utility outside of dread fights
HG Amulet pod worth 3.1b
NPC corp, no killrights, I pay transfer, docked in minmatar highsec
Price is 30bil
25b offer
Thanks for the offer, will give it a bit longer
26b offer
27B offer
I will close bidding at next downtime, or when buyout is met, whichever is first
28b offer
30B B/O
Send isk and acc name @Vucumpra
ISK & account info sent
Thanks will get it started in a few hours
That was not nice. The bid was made post DT and the buyer should have been someone else
wcyd
Transfer started, thanks buyer
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.