WTS focused VNI/Ishtar pilot 7.3m SP

I am for sale.

I have gallente cruiser 5, heavy drones 5 and am less than 2 weeks away from drone interfacing 5.

I also have cybernetics 4 and evasive maneuvering 5.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Violence_via_Cyno password: 123

I have a posive wallet and i am located in a highsec system in an NPC corp. I have implants that are relevant for training drone skills.

As stated below, i need some work on core skills, especially shield skills. I do however have the HAC skill injected and in training queue, I did this just before posting so API needs some time to update i guess

Start: 5b

B/O: 8.5b

6.5b isk on hand can send.
You have no hac skill injected and need some work with core skills, just FYI post this

Thank you for your interest, i’d like to wait a bit and let the auction run its course, i believe this character is worth more than this.

8b b\o right now

Great name to be honest, I’m tempted just for that reason

thank you for your interest, your bid of 8b is accepted. As soon as the funds have been transferred and you have given me your account name i will start the character transfer.

isk and acc info sent

Thank you, i confirm payment reception, i have started the character transfer process.

Character Name: Violence via Cyno

Will be completed after: 5/4/2018 2:01:39 AM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.