WTS Hulk Pilot(s)

7.7B for one

The Skillboard link is not working anymore.

Please make sure that your post contains all the relevant and required data specified by the forum rules.

You can find the Rules for selling in this Thread

This thread will remain close until you have edited your post with the appropriate information. Once that is done, please flag your post and I will reopen the thread.

The sale of multiple characters in one sales thread is allowed; however, each pilot for sale must disclose all the same information as required of any other pilot, and must also post in the thread that they are for sale.

if you do not comply with this rule and have every pilot you want to sell confirm in this post with his own forum account, we will block the post again after 24 hours.

A character that has not confirmed here that it is for sale may not be sold.

Understood. I will be posting them in separate threads. Makes things less confusing anyway.

How long will you be waiting?

9B, plz show me a link to the skills plz.

There is a skill link in the post, at the top. But in case you need another one, here you go:

9.5b buyout +

My apologies, I posted a link to the wrong pilot, though they are almost identical. I’ll repost them. Roid Ranger Sparkles is also available on another thread.

Link in original post to Roid Ranger Callista’s skills has been updated.

No worries is Roid Ranger Callista for sale? I will buy both

Buyout accepted. Let me know once ISK and account info has been sent and I’ll initiate transfer.

Isk and account details sent

ISK and account info received. Transfer initiated with CCP.

Do you have another character?