WTS Keepstar

image Image credit to Razorien

Keepstar For Sale

With a need for more of these fight generating structures I have for sale 2. One is located in Jita (but not 4-4) and the other in NPC Null. Looking to get rid of these and help create more content for you crazy people who love the TiDi.

320b ONO

Edit : 320b each… Kek
He is absolutely out of his mind and only time will teach him :ok_hand:

1 Like

Replied, Sorry it is not 320b for 2 keepstars Minerals are rising, demand is rising so prices are rising

Price are 320b each Or nearest Offer

MMMM 100% profit margin

1 Like

In my ignorance I didn’t really check and I was supposed to advertise it for 220 B

1 Like

Had a reality check did we ?? Lmao :smiley:

Man admitted he was wrong and you make fun of him after the fact? Lowlife. Thats how to get people who never admit they were wrong.

1 Like

Just to give you guys some context I added the post from a msg I received, that message had been fat fingered and put 320 instead of 220 so when I was asked I confirmed the price was 320. After which I went back to the holder and asked him to review or if he expected a huge increase in the prices due to CCP changes, which they replied ■■■■ no I was supposed to list for 220, hence my post to correct.

So no not a reality check just a typo either way thanks for the bumps guys

o7

1 Like

A number of inappropriate posts removed - keep it civil and on topic please

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
    Flaming
    Ranting
    Personal Attacks
    Harassment
    Doxxing
    Racism & Discrimination
    Hate Speech
    Sexism
    Spamming
    Bumping
    Off-Topic Posting
    Pyramid Quoting
    Rumor Mongering
    New Player Bashing
    Impersonation
    Advertising

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.