[WTS] Mining, Refining, Drone Boat Chara

isk and account info sent

Iā€™ll confirm shortly. Logging in now.

Confirmation that isk and info received. Readying transfer now.

1 Like

Is your account transferring another character? And is it active? Iā€™m getting kickback from transferring on my end and am working to resolve it. Please advise and donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll work for a solution on this. Going through my list and all seems to be in order. Training paused, etc.

let me convo you

sec, logging in again.

Here is an update to the transfer. They charged my credit card and I got confirmation but it says it is pending. I will send the confirmation as soon as I get it from CCP. I also sent in a support ticket just in case. Just wanted to update you so that you didnā€™t worry. Iā€™ll post here as soon as I get the confirmation email.

thank you. Did the first account or second end up working? Please donā€™t use the name here

Got confirmation email for first account. Thank you for your efforts to transfer char

Okay, great. Thanks for letting me know. I didnā€™t get confirmation from them yet but for anyone else transferring characters, there is definitely something going on with the transfer process. Never had such troubles before and glad this is my very last chara I am transferring.

Thanks for your help and for a great transaction. Fly safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.