WTS Monthly Hosting for SEAT, Pathfinder, Etc

I am an experienced IT professional that is well versed in Microsoft Azure services. As a certified Azure Admin I get thousands each year in free credits and simply want to turn them into ISK. I offer fully managed infrastructure hosting including but not limited to:

• Reliable month to month hosting, annual payments optional

• Network security gateway configuration, port adjustments.

• DNS configuration, custom domain configuration

• On-going remote monitoring and maintenance (disk alerts, cpu, offline, updates, emergency patching)

• Published Patching schedule with reliable uptime (99% uptime guarantee outside of patching, refunds for downtime outside of this window)

• Daily backups with 14 days of retention by default

• RDP or SSH access for main POC

• Windows or Linux VMs, 1 Service per VM. Will not configure or support reverse proxies.

• 1 IPV4 public IP per service

• Enough RAM/CPU to make your service run as you need it to. I typically host on B-series VMs with Standard SSDs. If you are a VERY high traffic entity we can work out additional resources, but typical EVE services don’t need much to run.

• 1 Hour response time for any issues, 4-hour resolution SLA (holidays excluded)

Optional Services:

• SSL installation and configuration via Lets Encrypt or cert you provide - 500m one-time fee
  • Other IT related tasks you don’t want to handle.

Price: 500 PLEX / per month / per service hosted.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.