WTS NAGA Serene Song Skin 200 b

this beautiful skin on sale for 200 bil. isk It is not possible to find in tranquility. No market records. No history.
Edit : One person with great eager spot total 15 sell \o/ long long time ago. thanks for his patience!
Still not possible to find though :slight_smile: so good luck

Second Edit : Someone tried to prove that its not Serenity server skin and shared a partial printsecreen from CCP post to create deception … i have sent real link down there … Thanks to him also for contribution… Well as a result its a Serenity skin and " years ago CCP introduced these skins to tranq. servers.for short time since than only 15 of them seen in Jita.

I guess that info enough to classify skin as a RARE item …

So far i would like to say thanks to everybody in the post who try to throw mud… end up with just prroving how much preacious it is actually

1 Like

100m offer

Jita 200 bil is price .

200 bil isk . Im not selling this skin for my own behalf … will be used for Fund Raising… You go and buy in metropolis . let me help you.

Pretty skin. I’ll do 150 mil

sent something English please so people can understand … . There is not even single sell and buy order recorded with that price…for along time… That zero zero goes down all the way down… i dont care how many years ago sold 1 bil each…after serenity server down …

This one is 200 bil. its not scam … if you can find and buy with that price go ahead and buy it market is there…

…Its one of Serenity server skins. and YES its beautiful, and yes income will be use for the Phoenix fund … so please buy it from market … not from me …

As per the Forum Rules for Sales Ads - I have cleaned up this thread. The Eve market is player driven, therefore, the seller is free to advertise an item for sale at a price he/she thinks is the value of that said item - if someone is happy to pay at that price (or at a negotiated price) then the sale is done, otherwise it will not be sold.

I will be monitoring this Ad and any posts which violate the below rules will be removed.

Thank you

ISD Bahamut

The place to sell your ships, modules, finished goods and raw materials in EVE.

This forum section is for in game transactions using in game items only.

In addition to the regular forum rules, there are rules specific to this forum that must be followed when posting sell orders.

Only sales of In-Game items for In-Game ISK are permitted in this forum.

Threads started in this forum are for items that are For Sale, for in-game ISK only. Characters are explicitly excluded.

If you wish to auction an item, please use the auctions subcategory.

If you wish to price check an item, please use the price checks subcategory.

When a deal has been made please change the thread title and the opening post stating that the item is no longer for sale.

Bumping is allowed only by the character who started the thread once per 24 hours. Friendly or multiple bumps per day are not permitted.

Bumping must consist of a real sentence, not simply the word “bump”. For example: “Auction still open” is an acceptable bump.

If you wish to sell several items at one time please put up one thread and do not start a new thread for each item.

**This forum is for selling items. You may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the item. All other posts are off topic and will be removed.**

**Anti-competitive behavior and trolling will be actioned under the forum rules. Final discretion lies with the CCP Community Team on whether behavior is categorized this way.**

You may not sell or resell an item for a player that has been banned from the forums.

You may not advertise, or post links to 3rd party or private run auctions on another site.

Interesting…

(160m offer)

1 Like

@ISD_Bahamut

This items price is 200 bil

if you can find it in market buy it for 160 mill…

okey why you offer this price? really do you have any respect? atm at eden store a common BC skin cost 55 plex. and this means 155 million isk at jita price. So why you troll other people? do you have mental disorder? or psychological problems?

so I want this skin. I dont have isk. I hope some one who dont know skins real price and… I opened a buy order at Perimeter. I did not harass other people. I dont troll others. I dont beg. Just do true way how a capsuleer should do it. I OPENED A BUY ORDER.

by the way when i turn back to jita i will increase my buy order to 200m. And Hope who dont know real price of this skin enter my trap…

1 Like

:slight_smile: 40 mil profit for him there :slight_smile: if he can find the skin of course :))

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.