WTS Perpetual Motion Unit II

Location is in Jita. Starting bid 500mil. (Last one sold on the forum went for 5b)

Back story to whom it might concern:

I quit Eve in 2018 after playing intensely for years. Never thought I would want to come back so completely gave away all assets and SP. Now it’s 2026 and I actually do wanna come back, maybe selling this item helps me to get some Skill Injectors.

1 Like

Now that’s definitely an old school item, if I remember correctly it’s from the first NPE tutorial…

Hope you have good luck and much success with the sale…

DMC
o7

Thank you o7

1 Like

i’ll start ya off with the 500 bid

2 Likes

600m :slight_smile:

1 Like

700 from me :wink:

Idk what to do with this

1 Like

750m. Gentleman - shush :smiley:

1 Like

770, and I love bees

1 Like

i’ll go 800

1 Like
  1. Post must be at least 5 characters
1 Like

900 , never heard of the 5 character limit , is this enough characters to count now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

950 because I won EVE

1 Like

Sucks to hear that you won EVE, my neighbor gentleman :frowning:
1B.

1 Like

2 bil

1 Like

and with crazymann bidding crazy , I am out :stuck_out_tongue: good luck to ya and welcome back !!

2 Likes

2.1B xD

1 Like

Thank you man!

Thanks for the bids so far everyone! The highest bidder by Friday 20:00 Eve time will win this auction.

2.2 b bid

1 Like

1 hour left, Last Chance!