WTS rorq toon 23M 25B

wts23M rorq toon 25B

I want to sell an account, but I am too clear about the detailed price.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Anders_Kouvo I know how to do it.

offer 22b

you are dreaming

If you provide a transfer fee. I will accept

Per CCP character bazaar rules, I can’t provide the transfer fee (Welcome to the Character Bazaar, D. Purchasing and sales, 6. The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.).

I’ll bump my offer to 23b tho, which i think is a reasonable price.

Ok, I agree.

You send me an email in the game and mark the account you need to transfer. And the price

PIBC yoshida This is another ID I have in the game, it will be the collection account. You’d better send an email and indicate the purpose of the money.

If you are still there, please reply me quickly. Because I am going to fall asleep (:slight_smile:)

One minute. Also please note, the character being sold is the one that must receive the money ( A. General rules: The character being sold must receive the ISK for the purchase and only ISK. Characters may not be sold in exchange for items.)

Isk and account info sent

I know, so you put the money on my other number. Send an email and state the reason. So GM administrators will have protection

OK, I received it. Please send me an email. Please tell me the account you need to transfer.

You seem to have lost one 0

You only gave me 2.3 billion instead of 23 billion

Sorry for me, I am blind. ^____^

Confirmed (this is biritshsteel). The account is the one in the message sent by britishsteel.

OK, I have already transferred successfully. After all, this is my first time selling things is not very skilled. Unfortunately, 20 dollars. Enough for me for a few days.