WTS Rorqual ORE Development Edition

The transaction record for 50b is from around 2022, I can’t remember the exact date. The seller sent me a contract then, but I didn’t accept it. If we’re not talking about the same seller, then there are at least two of these ships.

The reason AIR CIvilian Astero could sell for 200b was because the seller advertised that there were only single-digit numbers of them in the game.

Free bump for a nice ship.

(FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT)

1 Like

Daily bump. Still receiving offers. Current bid : 1.5 Trillion

moved to Marketplace > Auctions

Daily bump. Current bid : 1.5 Trillion

Bump, still 1.5 T bid

Bumpers

Damn they really sent you to the auction section, where good sales posts go to die…

It’s be like that :melting_face:

This post got banished to the netherrealm

Still taking offers. Feel free to mail me.

Still up for sale

Bumps

Daily bump

He could try to give a specific price.

bumps. Still for sale

Still looking for offers

1.5 T offer is still the highest bid atm. Bump

Bumper rorqual ore harvest

Still for sale. Current bid 1.5 T

Agreed, they should move the post with the 12T sansha collection to this part of the Forum as well :grin:

Haha I love that sales post! One of my favourite collections to go take a look at.

But I don’t understand why some posts get moved to auctions and others not. I suspect there are (jealous) people who mass report these posts to get them moved.

This is clearly a open ended sales post and not an auction. It belongs in the sales forum where it will get a lot more attention!

2 Likes