WTS THIS TOON I LINKED (64M - SP)

@CCP_Habakuk @CCP_Aurora @CCP_Fozzie @CCP_Flacon

Don’t worry about it. Character bazaar scamming is a permanent ban for the offender. GM’s will sort it out, make a support ticket.

If you want to tag someone tag @ISD people. They deal with the forums.

Bare in mind it might not be a scam, just wait a few hours and see. You can’t actually lose isk to a character bazaar scam they’re super strict about enforcing the rules, your isk is still yours until you receive your character.

Thank you very much. It’s the first time I’ve come across this kind of situation。
so i will wait a few hours and make a ticket and in ticket to tag @ISD?ccp tickets will hold 15days.
i am sad.but thank you

If I misunderstand you, I will make the corresponding compensation, I am sleeping now, waiting for the result

@ISD_Hazard @ISD_Sakimura @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode @ISD_Silbad

someone helpme.idont receive character

If you haven’t received the character within 12 hours, please file a support ticket and detail exactly what happened, with a link to this forum thread.

1 Like

OK thanks 。i will do it.

Could you please deal with it quickly? Last time I waited 14 days。SUPPORT REQUEST #1486224 thank you

ISD are unable to look into these matters, only a GM/CCP can look into it. Please be patient. Thank you.

matters like this may not take as long… but please be patient with the GM’s…

@CCP_Delegate_Zero @CCP_Convict @CCP_Caffeine @CCP_Dopamine
some GM can help me?
the support request #1486224

@GM_Dan @GM_Amaterasu @GM_Boosted @GM_Wusten
help me.pls

There’s no one on the forum to manage it, and there’s no one on Tickets to respond

You seriously need CCP to do their jobs instead spamming the thread.

If you were scammed it is a bannable offense for those involved. The rules for the character bazaar is very clear and also the only place were scamming will not be tolerated.

You will get everything back as well, just wait for the response on the support ticket.

Yeah this guy needs to chill out. You’re panicking like someone’s stolen your kid, it’s only pixels I’m sure you can wait a day or so

It has been 24 hours, and the tickets are still not processed. If the ship is sunk, I won’t be a little depressed. Good night everyone

Once a ticket has been filed, all you can do is wait. As such, please allow the GM staff to look into the matter, and it will get resolved. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.