[WTS/WTA] Medium EW Drone Range Augmentor I BPO (unpublished/collectible)

Howdy everyone:

Just as the title says above, I have this ultra-rare, unpublished BPO for sale. This item has always been enigmatic and very hard to find any information on. CCP published this rig in 2009 (as best I can tell), and promptly withdrew it. The NPC sell orders were removed within hours. I have never seen another sale or offer of this BPO.

What makes this special is it is FULLY buildable. The completed rigs can be sold on contracts. Some websites list a T2 variant of this rig, but the BPCs are NOT inventable, sadly. The BPO is fully copyable, too.

Heres a comparison of the various rigs:

Medium EW Drone Range Augmentor I: Range Bonus 10km, 50 calibration
Medium Drone Control Range Augemntor I: Range Bonus 15km, 100 calibration
Medium Drone Control Range Augmentor II: Range Bonus 20km, 150 calibration

PLEASE read the following link. It contains patch notes from Apocrypha 1.5 in 2009. The relevant content is at the VERY last line of the patch notes.

“The small and medium EW Drone range augmentor rigs were released accidentally. These have been removed and any rig or blueprint of this type was converted to a drone control range augmentor rig variant.”

https://community.eveonline.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-for-apocrypha-1.5-1

How this didn’t get converted, I’ll never know.

If you have questions or want to make an offer, reply here. I’ll consider a trade for a T2 mining crystal BPO or PLEX.

EDIT: Put the BPO up on public contract so you can take a look at it. 25 billion ISK buyout.

Starting bid: 15 billion ISK
Instant buyout: 25 billion ISK

bumping 'er up!

I’d love to bid on this, but there is no guarantee that a GM might still decide to swap the item

Its been in the game for over 8 years. I’m preeeetty sure they won’t touch them. They’ve had ample opportunity. I’ve had this in my possession for 5+ of the eight years, and I just don’t see it as game breaking. Out of curiosity, do you have a price in mind?

/ms

To the top with you!

Bump!

Medium isnt that rare, you can see sells during time, just use google it. I see one sold for 5b. Rare would be S and L versions which i have never seen anywhere. My guess is CCP removed just S and L and forgot about M variant.

You have no clue what you are talking about. I’ve been playing since 2008, and one sale in 10 years doesn’t constitute being “common”. There are only two others of these in existence, BOTH reside in private “museum” collections - AND I SOLD BOTH OF THOSE.

/ms

8 BPOs: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/message/3528121/
5 BPOs: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/304764
As you say musem has some

over years several showed up on contracts. I dont keep track of owners so no idea whose were, yet they were there. Sure its collectible. I just wanted to clarify that there are probably several dozens of these BPOs flying around. And maybe more forgotten in hangars. Yet definitely worth some bilions.

Did you happen to notice the similarity in the names? The similarity in the presentation style? I own all of these BPOs. They are FAR from common. If they were on contracts, its because I put them there. I’ve never seen another one of these advertised, anywhere. The last post was indeed my post, and it was for THREE BPOs. Two are now in museums and this one, as listed above and now available on contracts, is the last one I have. I was going to keep it for myself, but I would rather a rarity collector who appreciates such things have it.

/ms

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.