WTS/WTT Moracha

old thread got closed? … grafik
shoot me offers in isk - alternatively some nerds who won the new ships can approach me for trades aswell i guess. ingame mail gets to my phone, forums might take a while.

oxox

would maybe be interested in this depending on what you value the flying poo at. Let me know what you are looking for

have read the blog post by ccp - looks like frig might be cool, cruiser trash. Given how past uniqs have been like 60-90b when they got out with 50 and this year there is 140 of em, i would suspect quite a couple for this busted loki. i guess 6-700 is realistic if we talk isk - more if im afk for another year and just wait til a team wants to run auto-win flykiller.

i guess we talk more once stats are out. can slide into my ingame mail for privacy/more reliable response o7

being a main selling point for tourney teams since 2015 id like to know which you are referencing that were 60-90bn when they were relased?

Well, at this time and year my knowledge might be a little dated, but the caedes was, I believe.

Even if one would account for a (perceived?) inflation, with over 140 of them (and the uncertainty of how many more they will throw out) I doubt prices would go any higher than this, tendancy only lower.

Buy ETH

offer me isk

b u m p

400b offer

make love, not war

Current Offer 450b, contract will be up by tomorrow afternoon unless other people are eager to get this unique ship model :slight_smile:

euhm, didnt put up the contract and will be afk for awhile, RL is ■■■■

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.