Yet another returning player. 72m/sp possibly carrier/dread ready?

TL:DR I’m not new but I am rusty. I’m sure I can be useful but I will need guidance since the game has changed since I did any fleet work (doctrines weren’t really a thing back then). I want a proper home I can love. I’m a guy! Contact details at the bottom of this post.

2005 - I join a multi gaming clan called The British Empire (TBE). What a laugh, such a great bunch of guys who were anti-elitist and just played for the giggles and social aspect. One of the games that kept being mentioned was EVE Online but only a couple of the members played.

2006 - I downloaded the game and gave it a go. I chose Minmatar and was instantly told I’d chosen the toughest race to start the game with. FML.

Since then I’ve pretty much stuck with Caldari. My first character was sold to feed a crash habit when I first quit the game in 2008 due to real life relationship problems caused by me playing the game too much.

2010 - I tried again and stuck with it, playing on and off, leaving, returning, trying this then that than the other until having a break again in 2017.

2020 - came back again to see if anything had changed. Lots of things that don’t currently affect me but plenty that I never really had reason to learn about.

2023 - and here we are. My old TBE friends have taken permanent leave of the gaming universe and I’m left to float endlessly, alone.

Feel sorry for me yet?

Seriously, I’ve had an on off relationship with this galactic mistress of ours and at some points it’s become a chore, other times it was the most fun I’ve ever had. I’m looking to rekindle the love but I need the right corp to make that love whole.

About me - 72 m sp (API available if needed). Initially when I started playing it was in a starter corp. A clan mate and I were in Bashakru trying to figure things out for ourselves (the more experienced clan members were busy killing the first mothership in FATAL Alliance). After a while we decided to bite the bullet and joined The JORG Corporation. We were initiated the hard way and told to make our way up to Branch where Fatal had made their home, but we weren’t told that we would have to travel numerous jumps through null. To this day I have no clue how we made it all the way up there in battlecruisers without being bent over and f*****.

I’ve done; fast cruiser PVP, battleship fleet PVP, solo PVP in a nano Hawk (also small gate camp gangs as tackle in the same nano hawk), POS takedowns and the always mind numbing mining ops. I am a team player but I also need the ability to make isk.

I come with two characters, Castrati Falistis (72m/sp and Kayman Legrasse (12m sp)

Cas has some good carrier/dread skills however she’s never stepped into one or tried to fit one so that statement might be disproved quite quickly.

If you’re interested in taking on a balding 48 year old Welshman with a yearning to do something meaningful in a game of spaceships, have a look at Cas’s skills on her Character Sheet

Kayman’s skills are not worth posting.

True to it being an MMORPG I am in the group of mostly men online, role playing girls. Yea I’m a man with a female character. Not exactly sure why.

If you need any other information you can either mail me in game, join in game channel M2M Public or leave a message here. I won’t be accepting conversations as I’m usually balls deep in combat sites when I’m online so convos will be rejected.

My usual time to play is from around 9am - 11.30, 13.30 - 15.00 and 18.30 - 23.00 UK time.

Thanks for sitting through the waffle and I hope to hear from some recruiters soon.

Come chat with us, we can meet your needs.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

1 Like

TSSOC has been around for a long time, Lots of great members, living in an active are of Null.

Come and say hi

Faction warfare is hot right now, and Minmatar Fleet is the hottest alliance o7

Hi,

We are pretty much a eu tz based group, meaning that uk would be our peak. We are also a chill and real life friendly group and run a bit of everything on a dailly basis in terms of both pvp and pve.Living in not conqerable stations and not beeing a part of major coalitions atm in the game, allows us to do our own thing and play the game on our rules.

This is our corporation add, and i’ll be happy to have a chat with you if anything of the above might raise an interest.

o/

Thanks for all the replies and mails.

I will get back to those of you who I’m interested in joining. Tonight was meant to be a case of me speaking to some of you but an escalation has kept me busy and my wife wanted to watch love island :nauseated_face: so I didn’t get a chance.

Tomorrow I’ll make the effort to speak to some of you.

Thanks

All good, IRL comes first and always should. I hope one of us that reached out to you is what you were hoping for in a corp!

You Are Welcome :grinning:

Thanks for the comment but FW has never been a part of Eve that really interests me. I get the whole push and pull of it but other than the triglavian thing nothing has ever changed.

Fly safe.

Welcome back to the game,

We would be hoping to interest you in a rather unique proposition of joining fellow (mostly) EU capital enjoyers in a rising regional power of the blocless land of the South East, namely Detorid

We are a tight corp with its own benefits within the alliance, we form a good chunk of EUtz for HCOOM so you’d mostly be flying with corpmates before the US gets to their PCs.

Hoping to see you in our Discord soon :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who showed interest in me becoming a part of their crew.

I have joined THE Death Space and hope to have a long fruitful career there.

Well bro if ur looking for guidance and help look no furthur come check Imperium Technologies out. We are one of the oldest corp with plenty of vets to help you in whatever you want. We are pvp focus but we do it all.
Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Noswaith dda! paid a poeni am y pobol eraill, just tyd draw i SOUSN :slight_smile:

apologies, can’t help it. Don’t even mind if your from south Wales :stuck_out_tongue: come have a chat with us, we have a good British and US presence, and as the only guy from Wales, they get the humour :slight_smile:

hope to see you soon!

Hey Castrati,
I think youd do great with us!
We’ve got a solid core of EU TZ and some USTZ with some aussie’s thrown in the mix.
We’re keen on teaching people, so I think you’d fit just great with us.
I’ve provided a link with info about our group and how to reach us.
I sincerely hope to hear from you.

• Jaded

Ahhh Iaith y dywiau. Nai yrru neges i ti mewn gêm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.