You can ignore a total of 1000 issuers from your Available Contracts list

I live in Jita, to have a 1k max of blocked contracts just plain sucks

We need this amount to be unlimited. There is so much scams its very hard to sift through contracts in this day and age.

3 Likes

Look who’s talking! LMAO!!

With a bit of programming might you be able to do your own tool to filter contracts. I haven’t used the contracts API yet, but from the look of it does it allow querying all public contracts and returns some information on them. Based on this should you be able to make your own tool and get it all preprocessed in any way you like.

ESI has a Sanity Limit of 10,000 maximum returned items. In this case, it means contracts. It also does not accept any filtering criteria beyond what region you want, leaving you at the mercy of getting the first 10k contracts the system decides to offer up.

Also, OP is a scammer and a bit of a dumb one if they dont realize it’s 1000 issuers, not specific contracts.

1 Like

Are you sure about this? I gave it a quick test previously, using the region code for The Forge, and it showed the data was segmented into pages. Did you look at all the pages or only the first one?

Need to read the model and headers when you test the endpoint next time. https://esi.evetech.net/ui/#/Contracts/get_contracts_public_region_id

get_contracts_public_region_id_ok[
maxItems: 1000
title: get_contracts_public_region_id_ok
200 ok array
[...]

The line that says maxItems:1000? That tells you how many per page you will get.
Using The Forge as an example, if you navigate to https://esi.evetech.net/latest/contracts/public/10000002/?datasource=tranquility&page=1 using something that can return headers (the ESI UI above does so) you’ll get the following as response headers:

access-control-allow-credentials: true 
 access-control-allow-headers: Content-Type,Authorization,If-None-Match,X-User-Agent 
 access-control-allow-methods: GET,HEAD,OPTIONS 
 access-control-allow-origin: * 
 access-control-expose-headers: Content-Type,Warning,ETag,X-Pages,X-ESI-Error-Limit-Remain,X-ESI-Error-Limit-Reset 
 access-control-max-age: 600 
 allow: GET,HEAD,OPTIONS 
 cache-control: public 
 content-encoding: gzip 
 content-type: application/json; charset=UTF-8 
 date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 04:29:36 GMT 
 etag: "20e9caf18328118746069be707691ace56688462de9d0404f2197d62" 
 expires: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 04:51:38 GMT 
 last-modified: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 04:21:38 GMT 
 vary: Accept-Encoding 
 x-esi-error-limit-remain: 100 
 x-esi-error-limit-reset: 24 
 x-esi-request-id: d6827840-9218-4677-9c2c-e482eefc86b3 
 x-pages: 10 

The very last one, x-pages: int tells you how many pages the endpoint has for you. In this case, it’s 10. So… 10*1000 (x-pages*maxItems) = 10000 contracts maximum.

1 Like

Yes, it just seems to make the whole endpoint … useless. I mean it gives you a paged output, which is great, but then truncates it anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.