Young corp looking for new members!

Recruitment is booming but we still have some places left!

• general PvE capsuleers
  • miners
  • industrialists

Contact me now!

Interested in joining a smaller corp. Of late my primary focus has been trade but I’m interested in getting back into industry and PvE. Never delved into LS so that might be of interest to me as well.

We now have an ingame channel up and running

“Rising Moon Vanguard recruitment”

Hi

I am a returning player and looking to apply. Its been some time since I played but I want to relearn the game and become part of a community. I wouldn’t mind getting into mining and industry, I already have skills and a hulk however I also enjoy pve. I am an omega and have decent skills.

I also am a family man and work longish hours Monday to Fri but try to get on for a few hours each evening. Weekends I like to get on early and get off late if the wife lets me :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow hope to hear back

Jason

1 Like

I’ve send an ingame mail :wink:

1 Like

I’ve sent you an ingame mail :wink:

Application submitted.

1 Like

Heya, newbie here.

I actually got into EVE a couple years back but tried going solo and lost interest pretty quickly. Caught the bug again recently and figured I’d give it a fresh go with greater emphasis on the social aspect of the game. Ultimately, a smaller corp seems like the way to go as I’d hate to become just another face in a bigger group.

I’ve been running low lvl sec missions and the like, and am definitely enjoying pve/ratting. However, I would also be interested in learning more about industry. At this point I’m an alpha, but am considering becoming an omega if I can find a fun group to play and learn with.

While internet spaceships are awesome and I will do my best to dedicate some time every evening (EST), I have irl commitments that may take precedence. I’m currently working a 9-5, but as I’m a student come fall I will be returning to classes - which will likely place greater constraints on my availability.

Thanks for the consideration,

Aquila

1 Like

I’ve send you an ingame message :wink:

Hey I’m kinda new to eve online (old echoes player) and would love to join yall… I’ll send a ingame app also in a bit. O7

1 Like

Looking for miners, ratters and PI industrialists!

Contact me ingame, join our recruitment channel “Rising Moon Vanguard Recruitment” or reply here!

o7

Check previous reply!

hi there
just want to know what tz you guys are ?

1 Like

I’ve send you an ingame mail :wink:

Looking to increase our forces!

• combat pilots: PvE & PvP
  • planetary industrialists
  • miners: ice, ore and moongoo
  • Anyone else that is looking for a place to call home

Looking forward to meeting you!

o7

What area of space do you work from?

1 Like

I have played EvE off and on for years. Never dove too deep into it, just played right on the surface. However, with the right group (friendly atmosphere and willing lend a helpful hand) I feel that this game good something that I consistently play for years.

I my not know too much but I am loyal, willing to learn. and willing to reroll a new character if that is what is need to help the Corp the most.

I look forward to hearing and gaming with you guys. Your organization sounds exactly what I want to be a part of. I am bit of an older gamer with a RL (adult) job, but I enjoy play PC as a hobby. I am a high school teacher that deals with drama everyday, so you WILL NOT get any from me. I love chatting in voice chat in Discord. I am also a former Marine so I have no issue following orders.

Be well, and fly safe!

John

1 Like

I’ve send you an ingame mail :wink:

Hey John/Nystel, I’ve send you an ingame mail :wink:

Thank you. I responded to that mail and look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like