Yule Ball at L'Amore in Ballo

event

(Lasairiona Raske) #1

(Davlos) #2

Am I invited?

(Lasairiona Raske) #3

Unless you have other pressing plans to attend to.

(Davlos) #4

Angel, you’re the only one to press on.

(Diana Kim) #5

Angel party, interesting.
Would be nice to see some CONCORD SpecOps breaking in.
Also would be nice to see those, who will share drink with pirates. Quite a loss of reputation in every Empire and civilized society!

(Lasairiona Raske) #6

You’re just jealous cause you can’t come.

(Diana Kim) #7

I pretty much can, everywhere. Guns blazing and stuff, you know.
It’s just my priority is to fight serious enemies instead of chasing lousy pirates all over the cluster.
I am a soldier of Caldari State, not CONCORD’s pawn.

(Lasairiona Raske) #8

Really? I would love to see you try, sweet cheeks.

(Diana Kim) #9

I don’t try. I do.

(Veikitamo Gesakaarin) #10

You should watch your back Ms. Raske Diana Kim might send the vast armada she personally commands as a Caldari officer against you.

You should be terrified.

(Aradina Varren) #11

Shaking in your formal boots.

(Lasairiona Raske) #12

Oh. You are correct. I most certainly should be terrified. Being handcuffed by Diana Kim? I can think of nothing worse. :wink:

(Mizhir) #13

Ohh I didn’t know kinks were allowed at this party.

(Lasairiona Raske) #14

Not this one! :slight_smile: Maybe next time.

(Lasairiona Raske) #15

Bump! A little over a week to go!

(Pieter Tuulinen) #16

Now, now, Diana. It’s not an ‘Angel Party’. Whilst Ms Laske has had ties to the Cartel, the function is being offered under the banner of the L’Amore, which is a reputable business.

And honestly, if I didn’t talk to people who have had ties to factions with a smirched reputation, I’d be as silent as one of those Achuran monks. Most capsuleers go through a phase of ‘Realpolitik’ to put it mildly.

(Lasairiona Raske) #17

Thanks for your vote of confidence and support :slight_smile: it means a lot.

(Halcyon Ember) #18

I, too, have briefly affiliated with pirates.

I’m only putting this here so Diana can add it to her rants against me, it’s such fun.

(Nomistrav) #19

Regardless of past or present affiliations, it is important to measure a person by their virtues as well as their vices. Moderation is a key facet of The Way, and therein a certain civility can be afforded to even the most ruthless of people in the world. Madam Raske, whatever her affiliations, is a woman with a tactful, beautiful mind, and at the very least offers pleasant conversation, which is more than I can say for the majority of the IGS.

The fact that she hosts quite the grandiose establishment that this ball finds itself truly is the icing on the cake. I look forward to being there, provided the time.

(Lasairiona Raske) #20

Cocktails prepared, food planned, music sorted! Can’t wait to have some fun this weekend!