Yule Ball at L'Amore in Ballo

Looking forward to this. Just a few hours to go!

2 Likes

I’m so excited for everyone to see the decorations and try the food!

1 Like

So… as a terrorist.

1 Like

No. As a Caldari Officer, attacking common space rabble and gatherings of criminal scum.
I am not a gallente coward or tribal fanatic to be a terrorist. I am a professional.

Still trying to get in? Good luck.

1 Like

Some people have good reading comprehension. For others… you have to repeat.

Now Now, @Diana_Kim, The state may have tribal terrorists and/or Gallante cowards to attend to soon enough.

Save your energy

:wink:

3 Likes

Oh, just shove it up your pretentious ass. Get out of my thread. You’re not welcome here. Can you read that?!

2 Likes

Thank you to all who attended and made this a very successful gathering!

5 Likes

You don’t own the IGS.
Besides, it’s not in your power to tell others how to behave after what you have been displaying.

And if you don’t want to see me in your threads, that’s quite simple to achieve and completely in your hands: DON’T YOU EVER DARE TO LIE ABOUT ME AGAIN.

Got it?

Otherwise, I’ll make sure your lies won’t be left uncontested.

Kim;

If the wind blew an inconvenient direction, you’d claim it lied.

Your words have no weight. Your reputation is tarnished by how flagrant you are with insults, with false claims about others’ dishonesty, with the blind eye you turn to actual evils.

5 Likes

Makoto Priano, if someone can blame others in insults and false claims, that’s definitely not you.
Your lies were very well documented, for example, here: A chance for Makoto Priano to restore her honor (challenge) - Intergalactic Summit - EVE Online Forums
As you can see, my claims can always be backed up, while it’s your words that have no weight. You didn’t even had honor and courage to stand for them with weapons in hands… pathetic.
And I find it disgusting seeing how you jump at every possibility into different threads just in order to spread slanders and poisonous words about Caldari Officers.

I see actual evils. And one of them has name of “Makoto Priano”.

Unlike you, I never tarnished my honor, as a Caldari Officer I value it even more than my life.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State

So you will remember this and never tell anyone else to leave or stop commenting on something you’ve said.
Or will you only apply it one way, thus being hypocritical and tarnishing your honour.

With all apologies to Lasa here for calling this out and probably creating drama.

3 Likes

Ah, infamous Nevyn jumps into the pile.
Probably you wouldn’t look so incompetent if you would look up the person’s replies whom I told that - and that I told that to her exactly because she was daring to tell me that.
But, alas, you didn’t.

Why would I expect anything at least remotely smart from your side? Once again you bring nothing of value, only drama, ignorance and lack of basic comprehension. Pity.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State.

I do so love being infamous.
Very nice deflection and ignoring of the entire issue by trying to cast it as the person you were speaking to being ‘unworthy’ in your eyes.
Certainly showing your very honourable behaviour there by attacking peoples character rather than acknowledging that you don’t apply the standards you expect others to hold to to yourself.

2 Likes

The “entire issue” is only your poisoning of the forum.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State.

Jealousy is a horrible thing to see.

1 Like

Don’t you ever dare lie about me again. Can you do that? I highly doubt it.

1 Like

Coming that from YOUR side is not just an insult to Caldari Officer, it is an overwhelming hypocrisy, Raske. I wonder do you even think about what you say, or just write whatever just to insult others disregarding how alogical it would be?..

The ball has left me with mixed feelings, but not due to the excellent decor or most of the guests, it was mostly myself. I truly hope no one took offense at my behavior and that I’ve done nothing that can’t be forgiven.

A thanks to our host, and a special thanks to Paige for holding back the devil in me.

2 Likes