Yule Ball at L'Amore in Ballo

I’m past caring about you, Kim. If not already, soon you will alienate everyone and end up alone, unloved, unacknowledged, and unwanted. I feel sorry for you. My life is 100 times better than yours because I have people who care about me. What do you have?

2 Likes

Way more than you can imagine. And I doubt it’s your friends who will stay with you with that attitude you display to others, Raske. You don’t know me, and you clearly don’t know what life I have. Feel sorry for yourself, tribal.

You may believe you have “friends” just because you throw glitter at them and they will fall at your feet to repeat whatever nonsence you will say, but you know, tribal, my friends will stand for me even if I come to them without anything, because they know I will fight and die for them, just like they will for me. And what will be left of you when we take your glitter away? Nothing.

That’s what I thought. Goodbye.

1 Like

I was going to attend but was unavoidably detained I’m afraid. I really need to stop agreeing to “quick” last minute meetings.

1 Like

I love how an invite to a friendly get together turns into an online fight. :neutral_face:

It sounded like quite the party, complete with flying drinks! I wish I could have been there, but I had duties to attend to that day. Perhaps someday I could make it out to one of your soirees.

2 Likes

Ms. Ambrye;

Kim is, I believe, one of the very few banned from the L’Amore in Ballo, on account of Kim threatening the children of a friend of the proprietor.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.