Zkillboard info pull

Okay I have searched high and low. I am new to trading and doing rather well. I use evernus but would like to make my own google sheets. I have a template but would like to add the function of pulling the most used items on zkillboard. Is there any way to do this. I looked at the zkillboard site and it give api info but not sure what to do with it. Hope this has not been asked a jillion times.

I don’t know about zkillboard so hopefully you will get someone else reply on that question - or you could try going to the thirdy party developer subforum here and have a look there, I think there is a post about zkill.

One thing you can do that is quick and easy is to have a look at the monthly economic reports in the dev blogs forum, look for the link in each monthly blog to the data dump and get this. In there is a comma delimited file called killinfo or similar that you should have no problem importing or pasting into a spreadsheet where you can play around with it.

I actually downloaded the zip but must have missed the file somehow. Thanks for the help I appreciate it. The 3rd party developers forum mentioned an sql or mongodb pull which shpild be something to learn this weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.