10% per Month looking to expand my rorq fleet (again)

Hi guys i am looking to expand my Rorqual fleet again :smiley:

Last time (10 Billion Isk Loan Uncollateralised 2 Weeks)

I am looking for up to 60 billion ISK without collateral. Intrest Rate will be 10% per Month. (either paid out monthly or added up in 1 final Payment)

The Loan duration would be at least 2 Months (up to 4 months)

Full API on the new Rorqual toons can be provided if intrested.

The biggest uncollateralized loan i held until now was a total of 28 Billion in liquid ISK and a fitted nyx.

If you want to get in touch with the people i already did loans with PM me as i do not want to make their names public without their consent.

About me even though i do the dumbest of stuff you can imagine in eve when it comes to Isk making and loans i am serious and proffesional. I am currently in Initiative Mercenaries, have 3 Rorqual Pilots atm have never lost an excavator Drone or Rorqual and have a pretty good understanding on how fast i can pay back such a loan with Rorquals.

For full disclousur i have atm still a 28b outstanding loan that will be paid back to 2 people within the agreed timeframe and with the agreed intrest rate unless they want to reinvest into my Rorqual Fleet.
those 28b are held on a completly seperate account the market value is by now 34b and are just included for full disclosure.

My timeframe is the following:

=>1 week eve offline finish my last exams
=>sell the moon materials i have within the next week to pay out the outstanding loans
=> starting 10/2/2019 i am looking to recieve the new liquid isk with 10% per month for a minimum of 2 month maximum of 4

Did you run this new venture by your current investors?

Yes i gave them a headsup.

One of them already offered to reinvest his ISK after the Intrest Rates are paid out.

Just in case you don’t manage to get an uncollateralized loan, I’d be happy to offer you a collateralized loan if you’re interested.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.