10 Billion Isk Loan Uncollateralised 2 Weeks

Hi,

after joining Test (because rip CO2) i am working hard on expanding my Rorqual Fleet. I already have my 2nd Charackter trained into a Rorqual but i am missing the Ship with Drones. I have done a number of loans without collateral in the past and i have always paid back full intrest in a shorter timeframe than we agreed upon.

Sadly as CO2 is now dead and most of the people i did loans with now face huge Asset safty bills or lost a lot of money during the war now i have to ask here for some help. I am kind of experienced with the Rorqual use a proper fit, mobile depot, and have a good backup in the case i do get tackled.

Now about the loan, with 10 Billion ISK i can buy my 2nd Rorqual. 2 Rorquals will make me around 250 million Isk every hour. So after 40 hours of mining i will be able to pay back the loan + intrest.

Intrest would be 15% paid back within 14 days after reciving the loan.

Would you be willing to submit to an API check to verify your claims?

Yes but only for the 2 Rorquals and for the duration of the loan.

Upon review of your prior loans, I will take your proposal. 10B sent.

Loan recieved. Thank you very much i will update here once it is paid back with intrest!

Loan paid back in full with the agreed 15% intrest.

Confirming amount received

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.