A Salty Snowflake's Carebear Tale

For someone who does not like griefers you are griefing, insuilting and bullying quite well.
Maybe the wardecs were not because of the newbies in your corp or because of the citadel…

This brings me to the next part that bothers me. I have never played 2 weeks nonstop (whatever this means, time wise). And i don’t know how easy the lerning of the game is now.
But as far as i remember, it took me quite some time to lern the basics stuff. And took me some time to get enough money for all the skills that are need and the ships.

But if i see it right the cheapest citadel cost nearly 1 billion ISK, doesnt it? Even an EC is 500+ million.
This is really quite a lot for a group of newbies within a few days. gathering this much money in this short time is impressive for some player who does not know the basics of the game.

1 Like

Good job, for troll detection.

1 Like

I know who you are :yum:

2 Likes

Corrected.

Most of the griefers and trolls are in high sec because it is full of newbies and unaware casuals who are easy targets.

That is just one of the reasons why high sec is the worst space for a new player/corp.

2 Likes

Ah you remind me of a young me… investigating crimes of the weak with IEEE…

3 Likes

tumblr_nx3rihKDJg1sew9fzo6_250

1 Like

@Krystl_Snowflake

I was with you there before.

But I realised that, as a golden rule, the moment you log into Eve, you’re basically consenting to taking it up the arse by other players.

Sorry but, it’s the game’s reality. Some find it fun and leanr to live with it as a challenge, while others don’t and leave.

Simple as that.

Like, would you ever go into a BDSM dominatrix dungeon knowingly and cry about being dominated?
:confused:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. For any corp to simultaneously receive multiple war decs and for those people to pursue them even after dropping corp, they really pissed someone or multiple someones off. If she talks in local the same as the forums, I can understand how. However, I’m more inclined to agree this is another troll post from someone that wants to turn this into Star Trek Online.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Its not against the rules.

1 Like

Eve online is such a wonderous game, then CCP decided to add humans. Went south after that.

Ahh good times, Zedrik Cayne was a legend.

Did you have anything to do with the Socratic files?

1 Like

Always out other characters of such people. we all benefit from that.

Yes.

You’re very wrong about that.

5.3 SOME PLAYER JUST SHOT ME; IS THAT ALLOWED?
In EVE Online, any player may attack any other player if they choose to, no
matter where they happen to be. This is because EVE Online is essentially
a PvP (Player versus Player) game at its core.

As per the new player FAQ.

Concord don’t immediately kill you, they are a timed response; once on grid then yeah they’ll mess you up in no time.

Hisec is there to provide different rules of engagement than the other areas of space, that there is a penalty for unsanctioned aggression does not mean that unsanctioned aggression isn’t allowed.

There are a few ways to look at it. The only “REAL Rules” are the EULA. In which case you are correct, it is not against the rules.

Ingame, the “fake rules” say you aren’t allowed to engage a neutral player. These rules can be broken, but prohibition does not preclude lawlessness. In this case, it IS against the rules.

By definition, however, “prohibition” can also refer to making something impossible. In which case both of the above are not prohibited actions (where something like smartbombing a gate or using bubbles in high/low IS prohibited as the game simply will not let you do it).

1 Like

Only very peripherally at that time unfortunately.

Shame, that guy was a veritable mountain of salt.

He bitched about it for years in the Eve facebook group, bitched even more when he landed himself a ban :rofl:

This demonstrates where the core problem in EVE lies. There are lots of things that suck in EVE, but none more than the virtual impossibility of finding a good corp to join. CCP’s going to continue dicking around with making the tutorials dumber and dumber without ever fixing what matters. I’m glad OP left a public negative review. EVE doesn’t deserve the new players the marketing team lies to acquire.

Wait wait wait… so…

You are saying that because sucky players suck, CCP shouldn’t get new players to join their game?

Trying to be an online space lawyer still doesn’t change the fact that it is not against the rules. I can shoot anyone in any security space (except for starter systems), and not be breaking any actual rules. Sure CONCORD punishes me for it by exploding my spaceship, but I still didn’t break any actual rules.

If you want to argue that CONCORD is some kind of real authority then I will just argue that CONCORD is only there to provide players with a means of roleplaying the bad guy.

The only rules that count are CCP’s rules, and CCP says its ok.