Announcement: God has Given the Achurans Over to Destruction

Look at that, Mr. Shutaq is practically tossing ideas your way. Write about that, and I want to see the vampires, demons and blood you promised worked into it somehow!

P.S. The blood part should be dead easy.

3 Likes

What about everyone’s favourite Achuran? What’s her opinion on this matter?

4 Likes

Guess Mister Nauplius is taking his divorce well!

Relationships are overrated anyways.

3 Likes

So are Gods

3 Likes

I doubt there is only one.

5 Likes

Apologies for the disruption of discourse in this thread.

Issues with its display have been traced back to a mistake made by a Communications Relay Committee officer who was monitoring broadcasts this morning.

He will be re-educated on CRC process as is needed.

16 Likes

Is that even a punishment Miss Funk?

A stern talking and some head shaking might be more effective.

3 Likes

Insidious are the Achuran people. They have infiltrated CONCORD and censor all those who have learned the truth: that the Achurans are the Eighth Tribe of the Minmatar and that God has given them over to destruction.

CONCORD, too, shall be Reclaimed.

8 Likes

So CONCORD will step in to protect a mass murderer’s posts from moderation, but they won’t do anything to stop him from actually committing mass murder.

The officer who deleted the Butcher’s thread deserved a medal, not re-education. The Butcher should not be allowed a voice.

13 Likes

It’s not like we are Minmatar… B-Baka!

3 Likes

Whaaaaat is this?!

Unacceptable!

4 Likes

It’s worse than misdirected notions of freedom of speech, Mr. Nauplius has blatantly outlined his intentions.

Yet the grape jelly police do nothing! Perhaps the Amarr Empire and the Federation should have mandated prevention of atrocities in addition to retribution for atrocities committed when working together to establish CONCORD?

I suspect that CONCORD would never have been approved had the two nations pushed for that. So monstrosities like Nauplius get to wander the cluster freely.

4 Likes

Heheheh, people here think CONCORD has any law authority over non-capsuleer affairs!

Mister Nauplius falls under Amarr Empire jurisdiction and nothing he does is outside the scope of what the law permits him as a loyal Amarr citizen and Holder! Emphasis on loyal, as I have in good source that despite his antics Mister Nauplius is in exceedingly good standing with the governing bodies of the Empire.

If people don’t like what Mister Nauplius does or what he stands for, that’s your prerogative, but he is within legality to do what he does! We’re all monsters here after all.

Also this was hardly the nastiest thing Mister Nauplius has posted! By a long shot! Censoring what ought to be unregulated capsuleer communications is highly unbecoming for a CRC officer.

2 Likes

Yet what Mr Nauplius does affects non capsuleers, many who are outside of the Empire. Where does CONCORD protection end for them and capsuleer privilege start?

2 Likes

CONCORD’s protection ends the moment Mister Nauplius unlawfully attacks other capsuleers in Empire Space.

Which most people have no problem paying off CONCORD so they can shoot Mister Nauplius’ Temples!

A sheer miracle he hasn’t declared bankruptcy by now!

1 Like

Ms. Raske, but I had revealed the Scriptures in which God proclaims that the Minmatar are given over to destruction before I met her. She, too, was a test from God; she demanded that I change my views about the Minmatar as the terms for entering into a relationship, and I declined to do so.

2 Likes

Well … one kind of helpful thing, here, is that outside of the capsuleer class, we’re actually really rare.

The majority of the ethnic Achura are Caldari, mostly working with SuVee and mostly still living on our homeworld. Most of the rest of us, the cultural and religious Achura, are the rural folk of that same world. We don’t get out much.

There are a few of us who’ve left (I gather there are even a few monasteries in the Federation), and, as Ms. Shi’s background itself demonstrates, a few of us have fallen into other people’s hands. But … we’re really quite rare.

On the market, black or otherwise, rare life forms tend to be really expensive. If Mr. Nauplius means to buy us just so he can torture and kill us, even a capsuleer might have a little trouble doing that on a large scale.

7 Likes

He is not a Holder, your moron. He is a commoner and heretic. Now, maybe his wretched home in the Kingdom permits its citizens those kinds of activities, but the Empire does not. Everything he does is against Imperial law. The only thing protecting him from Imperial retribution is his status as a capsuleer. Which could easily be revoked by CONCORD if they had the moral fiber to actually take their job as police seriously.

8 Likes

!!! SLANDER! I never said I wanted a relationship with you!!!

5 Likes

This is true; however, this year’s One Million Slave Sacrifice is still two months away, and I intend that most unfortunate of populations to include as many Achurans as possible, however they may be obtained.

I wonder whether there are any SuVee convoys or mining operations in space that I might interdict. Or perhaps the Gallentean militia might let me join them Hmm.

1 Like