Announcement to the Drifter People: Slaves

A Message from Nauplius, Prophet of God, to the Drifter people:

For years, you have been taking our corpses. We know not why. Perhaps you serve some false God who has you using them in profane rites; perhaps your filthy transhumanism has left your bodies decrepit and corrupt and only through our flesh can you keep them healthy. Today, however, I offer you an alternative. Today, I offer you salvation.

Just now, in the Jove Observatory in the Raa system where you are often seen salvaging, I have dropped 5,000 Slaves — 5,000 filthy Minmatar subhumans — as an offering for you. Take them and drink them, for I have consecrated them to God, and the Blood of the Brutor gives Strength, the Blood of the Sebiestor gives Intellect, and the Blood of the Vherokior gives Wisdom. Drink from this fine gift, for it will make you healthy and it will glorify God — the Red God, the True God. And once you have tasted my gift, never again shall you be satisfied with pilot corpses.

There is more. We know you are at war with some unknown foe; a war you seem to be losing. We can help. Let us join with you, and together we can crush this enemy and take their technology — and then use this technology against the Minmatar. Trillions and trillions of Minmatar who will be food for you, just as these 5,000 slaves will be food for you now. Let the Amarr-Blood Raider-Drifter alliance put all the cluster under our jackboot, and the cluster’s blood will feed us and make us strong.

Even so, may the Blood Age come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

2 Likes

…You actually did it. Next time I say “feel free to take a Sigil full of livestock to the nearest Jove Observatory” I suppose I will have to clarify that it was a joke.

2 Likes

Moo.

Regulations stipulate that my message was too short, therefore, I shall repeat:

“Moo.”

3 Likes

I find myself hoping that the Drifters have hitherto unseen homicidal tendancies toward anyone who holds slaves. Please please please make this so…

2 Likes

Creep.

I can report all of those people were rescued by PIE and some neutral allies and not devoured by awful Drifters.

13 Likes

Thats good to hear, an ally of mine went down to do the same. He didn’t find them and feared the worst. Good to hear they are safe.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Also, I eagerly await the turbobuttblasted post from Mizhara whining that people are giving Nauplius the attention he craves, and that his actions are insignificant compared to the actions of the Empire, and that the Imperial loyalists are simultaneously not acting fast enough to shoot him, whilst giving him the attention by shooting him, and being hypocritical by shooting him because more slaves are oppressed by the Empire every day.

One of these days, that post will surely work. Not like the last dozen or so times when it didn’t.

Furthermore: :lemon::cherries::tangerine:

1 Like

Your butthurt is downright delectable.

Edit: Even more butthurt than I thought, enough to engage the report spam. It’s downright fingerlickin’ good.

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

They don’t need filthy diseased slaves to make their bodies out of they need our capsuleer clones because even a capsuleer corpse is worth more than thousands of live minmatar.

1 Like

Speak for yourself, dude.

2 Likes

Also @Nauplius do you really think the drifters read GalNet?

2 Likes

Word is they’re looking for the mythical seventh clone of a seventh clone which will give them sorcerous powers beyond belief.

2 Likes

What about a live Minmatar capsuleer, how many are they worth ? Just trying to figure out the exchange rate here.

2 Likes

O PIE members! Why do you sabotage my peacemaking efforts with the Drifter people!

But hope remains. An additional 5,000 slaves have been left at the Raa Jove Observatory. Taste them, O Drifter people. Learn the taste of the Minmatar blood and that it is oh so good. For beyond the usual Brutor, Sebiestor, and Vherokior food, I have left you something special: a few samples of that must rare and succulent of Minmatar, the Achurans, whose blood grants occult powers. Taste them all, O Drifters, and then join us in your war against your unknown foe and finally join us in the genocidal extermination of the Minmatar people.

Even so, may the Blood Age come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

1 Like

Wonder when Nauplius will make the connection that if one gets so much power from “subhuman” blood, how much he could get from, ya know, actual human blood…

Food for thought.

2 Likes

I just like the fact that she’s so defensive about it all that she’ll post that message, saving you the trouble. Congratulations, you’re in her head.

I hear it’s a lonely, barren waste…

2 Likes

:tangerine::lemon::cherries:

Bad luck, try again.

1 Like

As a Minmatar, this answers a great many questions on how the Blood Raiders came to be.

Well we will prey for the souls of those now liberated Minmatar brothers and sisters, and proceed to take it out on 50,000 Amarrian people in retribution.

1 Like