Aradina Varren, Aria Jenneth, and Edward Adams: Slave Killers

I don’t know what to argue about. This is war. People die in war. Goods are stolen. People are kidnapped. People are murdered. All for the sake of “greater good” or whatever else. Welcome to reality.

Who is guilty in their death? Of course those, who were delivering blows. Whatever capsuleers like to say “If you undock smth, you lose smth”, is not universal truth. Even during the war people need to transport goods and personnel, it’s called logistics. And yes, transports get popped - in majority cases it’s not their captain’s fault. They are just these juicy mostly defenseless whales, that dogs of war love to hunt.

But in the end, it’s all completely irrelevant and absolutely not important.

What does actually irk me and made me to compose the reply - is that, as you yourself have called Mr. Nauplius - Mr. Million-Slave Sacrifice. He blames others in slave killing while he himself is the most famous slave killer.

I mean… Mr. @Nauplius, do you deny you yourself kill slaves?

Switching a bit address of my reply at this point.

Or is it like, only you, Mr. Nauplius, are allowed to kill slaves, and all others are filthy peasants, who shall kiss your feet and not even allowed to touch any slaves?

Yea, that’s the thing that annoyed me.

For Maker’s sake, Mr. Nauplius, If you commit X, don’t blame others in committing X. Especially when you commit X in open and brag about it.

2 Likes