Chappy's Birthday Bash

hello all. My name is Chappy78 Chapman and I was hoping I could invite all of you to a fleet tomorrow June 23 at 6 pm PST US Time 01:00 Eve time (which is technically Wednesday June 24) . It is my last birthday. Last week I found out my cancer came back and it is terminal. so I am running a capital slash sub-capital fleet and I am hoping to get a huge fight. All capitals need to be in Tunudan no later then 02:00 eve time for the main fight. The main fight will begin in 02:00 eve time, If you want to join in subcapitals and fly with me and my corp to the fight we will be leaving Pemene at 01:00 eve time to head to Tunudan. I want to lose my last 2 capitals while i can enjoy eve. Ill be having several streamers on and if you all have any streamers please bring them. Im trying to get in touch with all the big null alliances so they can join in as well. I hope you guys will come and join us. Any questions please contact me in discord at Chappy Okaski#2369

188 Likes

Spectre Will Be There o7

11 Likes

Just to confirm - “tomorrow” is Tuesday, 6pm PST, correct?

4 Likes

considering I believe he posted this at 6pm his time, I think he does mean tomorrow at 6pm… Since for me, EST, and him PST, its still not Tuesday yet.

Oh, I won’t be available to join in for this, but I hope its a successful evening for you. Hope you managed to have some sort of meaningful life, if not for you then for others.

5 Likes

the fight will be at 02:00 Eve time in Tunudan. That is 7pm PST American time Tuesday June 23. My Corp MALRO will be leaving Pemene at 01:00 hours Eve time that is 6pm PST American time if you would like to join us while we make our way to Tunudan.

8 Likes

yes tuesday June 23

6 Likes

I’ve shared this with my Corp. Hope he doesn’t mind some goons coming to bolster the party numbers.

comment from a FB post, its been shared in the EVE private group which has 28k+ members.

4 Likes

I have a friend in Goons who is also coming and going to let people know so yes All Null Alliances are welcome and wanted. Instead of WWB 2 I want to have WWChappy lmao

7 Likes

I’ll see you there. o7

24 Likes

FEDUP will be there.

2 Likes

Signal Cartel will be there. <3

8 Likes

Sadly I can’t make it but I’ll spread the word through discord <3

1 Like

Subcap ship types needed or preferred?

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters as long as stuff goes boom.

2 Likes

Can I bring my drake?

6 Likes

Free for all? :smiley:

1 Like

If it can go boom it is welcome… I will be in capitals so just come and have fun

2 Likes

@Baran_Caydren I have 6 drakes seeded in system so when my capitals go boom i can rejoin the fight. so yes Drakes RULZ AND ARE WELCOME!!!

3 Likes

Brave will be there :smiley:

4 Likes

Well We have several major Alliances coming in fleets so I am thinking it will be pretty much free for all fleets going after each other.

2 Likes