Dream Ships

We actually have Hello Kitty skins for ORE ships, they are called Rosada Dawn.

Can you post a screenshot of a Procurer in one?

Will need to get back into ganking actively when my scout has that.

You will. It’s called the CONCORD Marshal and its coming to EVE this fall

4 Likes

Thanks, was expecting much more over the top than that

Draconia 1- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

Now this is a ship

1 Like

Probably dunt gonna happen, SoE are explorers and relief organization, not an attack force. Would be cool for the Nestor to be a BLOPS thou. grr.

Speaking of the Yamato, we will get this. Now only need to convince @CCP to add a mini-doomsday and we can start roleplay.

4 Likes

Same argument would go for the Nestor as a “battleship”.
But I agree that’s unlikely to see any faction destroyers some time soon.
Would love it, still.

@Mu_ad_Diib The Yamato has always been my all-time favorite spaceship :blush:

One of my biggest dream ships in EVE would probably the Drifter Battleship~ I’ve always taken to calling it the “Argo” given the old Greek roots of all of the Drifter content & how well it relates - but it’s also a bit because of how, in Star Blazers, the Yamato was called the Argo as well ('80s American localization haha) - complete with a Superweapon of its own~

Heck, I even went as far as to make a design for the ship - complete with skill requirements, bonuses, stats, descriptions, modules, industry and all:

[Ship Design] "Argo" Drifter Battleship & Associated Modules

But I’ve also gotta say, I’d absolutely love to fly the old Jove Eidolon or Phantom, they’re right out of an H.G. Geiger artwork & I’ve loved them since the day I started playing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Homeworld ftw - who needs to bring the fleet when you can actually build one? :smile:

3 examples:

Taiidan Mothership

Kuun-Lan Command Ship

Vaygr Flagship:

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

4 Likes

I Loved that cartoon when I was a kid! What would it be like in EvE? I imagine 4 heavy turrents with ability to fit a doomsday weapon. Drones and black ops jump drive. Probably a structure tanker since it was always getting holes blown in it.

phantom

3 Likes

I always fancied the idea of a decommissioned warship, remade into a high-tech luxury cruise ship. Pools and dance floors instead of ammo/ fighter bays but with armor and some defense capabilities intact.
Carpets, silk and wood everywhere. Mandatory fancy dresscode and daily ̶o̶r̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ high-fashion parties.

4 Likes

I’d put up an image of the Heart of Gold from Hitch Hiker’s guide to the Galaxy but there’s no need. The chances that you would imagine the same exact image that I do are infinitely small and hence almost certainly likely to happen.

Who’d like a really hot cup of tea?

1 Like

my machariels now i have shiny hex skin wow it was expensive people will be so jealous of my hex skin

6 Likes

I have it too, but i cant decide wich char will gets it… :confused:

2 Likes

all the windows glow green now
must be really spooky inside

1 Like

3 Likes

Signature tanking in legitimate salvage. Totally just a gas hauler.

5 Likes