What would you rather see Navy Issue Rokh or a Gurista version of the Rokh

Just wondering what peoples thoughts on these ships would be if in the game how they would be used , would the Navy Issue Rokh have a needed damage bonus in exchange for the fall off bonus dropped , or a mixed Gurista nightmare version with, a larger drone bay and a couple less rails fitted.

Looking forward to any thoughts on this.

I’d rather see something without drones.

1 Like

Id love to see a rokh that transforms into a huge railgun.

I mean, when i first played EVE online, i looked at the Rokh and thought “Dayum, that looks like a huge cannon. It must have a huge built-in railgun or something cool like that”.

6 Likes

To my eyes, it looks more like a titan than any of the existing titans.

3 Likes

True it is

1 Like

no more Drones and Missile ships pls… Caldari needs more gunboats, even if its secondary doctrine.

4 Likes

Agree I think a hard hitting Hybrid boat, or better tracking. But yes the Rokh seems to be left behind in the current form of the game.

1 Like

Sad story for a cool ship

1 Like

Tech 2 Heavy Assault Dictor plz.

1 Like

If they bring out a navy issue Rokh then they will have to introduce Navy Maelstrom, Navy Hyperion, Navy Abaddon as well.

1 Like

I’d rather see a Gurista Naga… Torps, drone bay, evil BC of doom!

As for rokh… What about a Mordus Legion version. Rails and long point bonus with speed. Make a Merlin frig version and moa cruiser one too. Could be fun. Plus would open the way for other fringe pirate faction versions of existing ships.

3 Likes

Chimera Navy Issue. Do eeeet!

1 Like

Gallente need a missile boat. They are the only ones that dont have a cross over from turrets to launchers. But armor tanked of course. And not just a gal/cal boat. But pure gal missiles.

1 Like

Given the choice I think a Navy Issue Rokh would better fit in the current environment. At least I can better imagine it than one using missiles and drones.

And as @Wavemistress_Moidel rightly said: We would need Navy variants of the other factions too.

Actually, though not bonuses for it the celestis can sport 3 launchers. In fact, rapid light launchers work well with that hull.

1 Like

Caldari NEEDS a turret based BS, be it faction pirate or T2/T3. They’re all missile based atm and Caldari is the only faction that has its funky BS limited to one weapon type. Should be a navy version with a decent damage bonus.

2 Likes

The Rokh is Caladri and turret based. Can also put turrets on a scorp.

Caldari are heavily missile based, with most of their hybrid ships setup for long range (corm, eagle, ferox, vulture, rokh, harpy). With a missile heavy theme, it makes sense that a lot of their ships are missile focused.

Ide give an arm and a leg for that Naga

i know that feel bro.

perhaps change the Navy Scorpion to something close to the Navy Griffin, ECM focused but also has a hibrid bonus.

i dont want a Rokh, i want a â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Scorpion that can shred people with turrets while still being tank capable even for EWAR ship standards.

2 Likes

A Gurista pirate Rokh with Sentry Bonuses. Don’t even give it turret slots, highs would be for drone range mods. Just an outright sentry sniper. Warden range with Garde dmg. with some +'s mixed in.