The Rohk, or Rokh

Whatever it is called. Can someone fix this ship. Its supposed to be the tier 3 BS and its useless. I remember when it was released. I have been able to find a good fit for it besides an extreme long range sniper. And maybe smartbombing.

Useless? It’s one of the best sniping platforms for fleet PVP (amazing range, application, tank, speed). It’s also a ridiculous blaster platform with up to 40 km range with Null. It also packs a punch with smarties because of its size. The Rokh can do PVP, PVE and even mine with ease. And on top of it all it’s amazingly well-designed ship in terms of style and looks:

5 Likes

That must be why they’re used so mu- oh wait nvm.

Rokh has abysmal performance. For any role, there’s 2 ships that do better.

Kinda made me think of THIS

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rokh’s were used extensively during the Delve war. They had lots of fun with the Apoc and Megathron fleets and the thousands of Ravens thrown at their Keepstar guard target.

1 Like

It has horrible tracking. Theres no application. Sniper mega would be better. Null rokh would be great if it had web range bonus.

Now I wanna play around with some pyfa fits.

I’ve never actually felt the need to buy one tho.

Sniping at 300km out?? Useless???

Maybe it’s just useless for YOUR style of play.

6 Likes

It makes for a damn good mining platform as well. Five Rokhs with 40 mining lasers all over the place is quite hilarious…

The Rokh doesnt need tracking bonuses if it shoots you from 200km away. A Mega can’t hit that far. No T1 BS with blasters can web to 40km anyway and if it could it would be totally op. (Vindi has strenght, not range, and Bhaal has range but not strength and weaker lasers).