The Rohk, or Rokh

But mobility and cost is also important. That is why I think Naga beats Rokh when it comes to sniping. Basically you get so far away, that nothing can hurt you anyway, so why the tank bonuses? You can also have a lot more Nagas for the same price if you mess something. And skill training is faster.

The other side not allowed to use Rokh ?

The other team can snipe, too. And if both fleets are sniping, the hull that melts the slowest wins.

1 Like

This could devolve fast into arguing what kind of support you bring to you sniping ships, as enemy would probably prepare something for you. Spais and all of thatā€¦

So I will just say that better price/effect ratio is Naga, assault frigs with frig logi, stealth bombers and anything that can fit HAMs. I just dont see bringing high ehp ships preferable, when you can have so much potential for dps that is hard to hit or catch.

1 Like

this is why i think ROKH needs a buffā€¦ it needs to stand out from the naga.

i Think a larger drone bay/bandwidth would be a good idea or something like navy armageddon where it hasa cross weapon system buff.

(imagines a full set of sentries or cruise missiles on a rokh)

Wel, it stands out with it better tank, I only think its not cheap enough when there is naga with such dps and range. Rokh can be good for people who need tank, I dont usually need it, staying out of damage with such speed as 1400m/s. I would resign from optimal bonus for Rokh and I would give it active shield bonus, making it pretty unique with such good tank.

the nerfing the optimal to add shield tank would just make it a blaster boat with shieldsā€¦ rokh is a sniper, and it does have a better tank then nagaā€¦but you donā€™t need that tank with a naga when you move around 10 times faster to stay out of range while still having access to a jump drive.

Rokh needs a added damage bonus be it in more drones IMO or a damage bonus like naga (like easily fielding some unbuffed sentries with a flight of light/medium drones)ā€¦ As the naga has no drones and not more tankā€¦cause tank is loosely exclusive to close ranged ships and rokh is already the tankiest sniperā€¦ but I view that tank as why it is SO SLOW not why naga can outperform it other then absorbing damage which is excepted because itā€™s a BATTLESHIP that cost a lot more

PVP Shield Torp Rokh is winning.

2 Likes

ā€œOptimalā€ is for krabs

Salvage Scanning Rokh is for players

1 Like

The torp Rokh is one of the most viable setups if you want to pvp with it, it has middling dps but a disgusting amount of application vs almost any target in range

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.