Keep clean the place where do you live!

Impressive, Arrendis! Impressive.

And it also establishes the point.

Firestorm, the issue isn’t what you fly. Or that you fly in support of StaPro. It’s that you fly almost exclusively alongside Diana Kim. It goes to establish bias, which is then confirmed by your association.

And yet you roundly and repeatedly dodge the issue, which is this: you speak with far more fire and fury in defense of Kim and yourself than any other issue. Once one knows of your association with Kim, and once one knows that you seem to speak so often in defense of her while trying to dodge association despite it being a thing of unsurmountable proof, it goes to establish your honesty as a witness.

Essentially, you’re not an honest witness.

You’re a shill.

3 Likes

Good read, can confirm the outlined premise in regards to the situation discussed at hand.

2 Likes

What she said.

2 Likes

Ohmahgosh Miss Arrendis! How do you still have fingers after writing all that?!

Also, it was too long, so I didn’t read any of it. I’d probably fall asleep half-way through!

1 Like

It was only 3,000 words. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s like, ‘do I need to even get a cup of tea to wake up?’ territory.

2 Likes

Ahh, and here I thought we could make a discussion… :disappointed: :-1:

You didn’t ask for a discussion. You demanded an essay[1]. and you got one. Now if you want to discuss things, that’s fine. Discuss away. But first, you’d need to be able to offer some kind of response.

CAN you?

1. And you did it in a pretty naked attempt to ensure you wouldn’t get a response, too. Let’s face it, you didn’t expect me to actually take half an hour and dash off some quick thoughts, much less produce three thousand words of specific examples and counterexamples. You were trying to shut me up and get a situation you could attempt to gloat over, and it backfired, right in your face. Now you say you wanted a discussion? Great. Respond to the thing you demanded in a way that promotes discussion. Put up or shut up.
7 Likes

She won’t, Arrendis, just as Kim wouldn’t.

4 Likes

Oh, I know. But if she doesn’t, then every single time she opens her mouth, I’m gonna throw this right back in her face. I’m done tolerating the idiots. I’m done engaging them in ways they can attempt to weasel out of. If she and Kim have half an ounce of sense, they’ll stay shut the hell up, or I may start making every response into just this kind of long-form analysis of their crap, dissecting their nonsense point-by-point so they’re exposed for the worthless pieces of filth they are.

Nice me is over.

5 Likes

Despite your words are huge understatement (to the degree it becomes obvious lie, considering all other people I fly with - and for Ms. Vess - I mean ones who fly against Sansha, not Caldari loyalists), Kim (while a bit loud at times and sad) is a good pilot, good friend, honest and integer person, something you yet to learn.

I am proud she allowed me to fly with her, and I will gladly stand on her side, of course provided she won’t wrong anyone. With my overinflated sense of justice, I can’t stand that.

And of course I will be at throat of any scum who will wrong her.

Do I speak clear enough?

1 Like

Let’s see some citations here. Names of pilots you fly alongside without Kim. No, check that. Let’s get 3,000 word essays from you detailing all of your non-Kim combat activities for the last month. Full AARs of each and every op. System names, participant lists, kill counts, recovery operation details, optempo, all of it.

Let’s start with just one. Sauce for the goose, as it were.

4 Likes

Something something hyporcrisy.

4 Likes

Ah, right. So, you also run Incursions. Your funds go to Kim, don’t they?

2 Likes

I didn’t demand being called a fool.
There’s nothing else to discuss.

If you really want a reply, on a “conversation” like that I’ll give you only simple “No, you.” :roll_eyes:

You still didn’t get it?
:clap: :clap: :clap:
No.

Do your funds go to Nauplius? :eyes:

While you fly as combat support for Kim, I’ve participated in operations against Nauplius’s various edifices to carnage.

You’re trying to imply that there’s no link between you and Kim, or as much as between you and any other random capsuleer. However, anyone can reference certain popular Galnet killboards and find you and Kim together, with no other pilots, on kills in the Black Rise theater.

So, really, try an argument that isn’t abjectly dishonest.

3 Likes

I have said already, she is a friend, and that I am proud to fly with her. What do you need else? Why the hell does it even matter for you? I know you are that troll, who was slandering her in IGS, but what do you need from me? Want to find something to slander about me as well? :roll_eyes:
As I have said, there are hundreds of people who fly with her, almost every loyal Caldari was at her side. You gonna slander about them too? :frowning:

The point, Firestorm, which you refuse to get, is that those hundreds of others who’ve flown with her don’t fly with her almost exclusively when in the combat zone. You do.

And this goes to establish close association, closer by far than any of the hundreds of pilots you reference.

And this goes to establish bias.

When you insult us, call us trolls, and seem to hold Kim largely blameless, bias matters.

We can’t very well accept your arguments in support of Kim when that bias isn’t addressed, when you pretend that flying hand-in-glove with her isn’t a point of concern, and doesn’t cloud your reason.

If someone from IKAME were to come out from nowhere and speak in support of me, would you accept it without comment and question?

5 Likes

They fly with other pilots when she’s not there, too. That can be easily demonstrated. You’ve continued to duck, dodge, and evade calls to provide any evidence for the same.

You don’t fly for the State, you fly for Kim. Then again, Kim doesn’t fly for the State, either. She just uses the State as an excuse to fly for her own bloodlust and self-aggrandizement.

3 Likes

Dear trolls, please don’t troll Kim in my thread!
Make a separate one if you wish. Your “arguments” about her are already stale and bring nothing worth reading.