What's the use?

Just want to ask ISD what is the use of opening a thread if you’re going to close it for no apparent reason because YOU don’t like the topic.

I get it. If a member doesn’t kiss CCP’s A- and don’t kneel before your graciousness then the thread is gone, just like this one will be.

It’s just as I’ve always suspected. Game threads are nothing but another tool to promote games.

I don’t want to be part of a lie anymore.

Rot in hell, liars.

If you actually just want to ask ISD something, flag your closed thread as ‘something else’ and pose your question that way, or email the Community Development feedback email address. Breaking another forum rule to ask for public commentary from ISD on moderation actions isn’t going to work out.

3 Likes

inb4 the :lock:

3 Likes

At this point I don’t give a hoot whether it works out or not. Works out into what? Me being obliged to accept lame incoherent sentences with fancy words strung out to make the least of sense? Gimme a break.

I won’t post in this shitshaw anymore. It’s clear to me that censure is their MO. I don’t blame them, tho. After all when money talks BS walks.
I’ll content myself with ratting, reprocessing, manufacturing and training towards ganking miners myself. I’ll blow up everything I see, frigates, shuttles, pods, towers whatever.
I’ll train into all races t3 ships, and meanwhile until I “git gud” I’ll only do intel work with Alts and some missions when I get bored playing Elite and Planetside 2 and Bannerlord and Skyrim Valhalla.

€14.00 per months for side entertainment isn’t much, it’s a Netflix subscription that I’m cutting anyway.
So, until I can PvP and gank anyone and their grandmother I’ll just log in to amass the login-sp and move on to more pleasant things.

I don’t pay my ISP to be lied to and manipulated by jesrks whose god has his face on the $100 bill.

Do you serve Fries with your Salt ?

3 Likes

Ditto! These all get locked before I get home from work. :cry:

You getting an answer from ISD.

Which is what you said the purpose of this thread is - asking ISD a question.

Everything else you posted has nothing to do with my comment in response to your stated purpose for the thread. If the purpose is something else, then in that case I cannot give advice as you didn’t disclose your actual objective.

1 Like

cannot be FIRST!, maybe I will be last.

sorry the game is not for you, old son. May you find something you enjoy better.

m

1 Like

Sorry, you aren’t last.

1 Like

Wow…

1 Like

Hello! Please refer to the following if you have feedback regarding ISD actions:

Complaints

If any pilot has an issue or complaint regarding the conduct of our forum moderators, the EVE Universe Community Team can be reached by contacting communityteam@ccpgames.com from the verified email address connected to their EVE Online account(s).

Thread closed.

6 Likes