Returning player looking for a home

I’ve only played Eve online for around a year, and I stopped playing around 6 months or so ago and in that time the corp I was in disbanded and I found myself without a home.

The entire time I’ve played eve it was mainly spent mining, and I got burned out on it. I wouldn’t mind mining occasionally but it’s not the only thing I want to do this time around. I would like a corp that can introduce me to null sec, how to get involved in pvp, and show me what else this game has to offer.

A little about me, I am extremely new and just want to try to learn the game as best I can with people who are willing to be laid back and teach me. I am in the Unites State Eastern Time zone and mainly play at night. I just checked my skill sheet and I only have around 4 million skill points, most of it all mining related, so I know I need some work there.

If anyone is interested in having me feel free to shoot me a mail in game or link me to where I can get a hold of you!

Hey man if you up for a chat we are primary eu corp part of a larger eu group but their are a few us players in the mix and then some the eu guys play at odd times so the cross over often works out quite well.

Tried to convo you in-game but you was not online, feel free to drop me a message back and can chat on voice comms I find it so in-personal chatting via here/eve-mails.

Hey there! Starseekers is gladly welcoming newer players and helping you grow and thrive in the game. We’ve had amazing experiences with newbros and the corporation was actually created when we were all new. We’re not in nullsec but in wormhole space, which can be pretty exciting as well! Check us out:

Hey hey! Currently we are in Caldari FW, read below for our ad

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

The Konvergent League could be the perfect place for you to start. We are located in providence as part of sev3rance. You can mine till you drop or come pvp with us. Its your game, play it how you want to and we will help you with whatever you need. Feel free to join our discord

or mail me in game
our public channel is KVGT Pub

Hi Unclepolly,
My corp is recruiting, we do mainly pve and industry around where we hangout and sometimes join in on pew pew. Here’s our main recruit post if you might be interested.

we are not a null pvp group but a low sec fw pvp corp with lots of pvp

TRIAD: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

Hey check us out!

Newest video:

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all… Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Hi

If you are looking for PVP, and are looking for null-sec and small gang pvp with a mature bunch - then you need look no further!

Agony Unleashed is recruiting!

Hop on discord, and chat to a recruiter ASAP - we have activity in US east and west, and also EU timezones.

I think you would be a great fit!

Fly safe o7
K

Hi dude

No fancy add or any of that tosh, we are looking for peeps to go to hell and back with, no blues, no null. no politics, just fun!

EvoTube In-Game if your interested mate

Regards - Evo

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.