1 year old 12m sp alpha Pilot looking for corp

Hello, my ign is Hai Gensou, I have been playing eve since early 2021, and I really like this game. The only corp i have belonged to was one I made myself not to pay npc corp taxes. I am looking for a corp that has group activities, I’m ok with everything but mining.
I have been alpha all the time I have been playing, I’m well aware of the limitations, but right now I cannot afford 20 usd per month in a game, so if you require omega accounts, I cannot join your corp.
I have over 12m sp, max alpha shield skills, max alpha gunnery support skills and max alpha hybrid turret skills, max alpha drone skills, only missing HAM V, HAM spec I II and III and Cruise missiles IV and Torpedoes IV. Level 4 on all caldari ships, lv4 gallente frig and cruiser, used to pilots Worms and Gilas.
I have done wh combat, c1, c2 and c3 combat sites, in a Ferox. I have ratted in highsec and lowsec, I have no pvp experience, but would love to learn.
I am based in eu, so my play time is from 20 to 24, sometimes 8-11, sometimes 13-17 during the weekdays, and more flexible during weekends.
In summary, I would like to join a wh or null corp, that is big on corp activities, be them pvp or pve, am a new player regarding group activities and pvp, but have a solid fundation on the rest of the game, cannot afford the sub for the time being, and looking to make friends.

Hai Gensou, mail sent in game, ping me back if interested.

We would like to speak to you

Hey bud I read your post and u should check us out we’re a null corp part of Pandemic Horde we pvp/pve/Indy if ur interested come to our discord …Ruthless Regiment / Nullsec / PVP, PVE and Industry come in and say hi!

I would take a look at Ivy League, they have a lot to offer from hs to ls to ns. They teach you the fundamentals of the game and help you improve.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

REPZ

Hai Gensou, Did you find anything yet? We sent a mail in game, happy to welcome you to our team.

We in Imperium Technologies are looking for more pilots like urself. I have sent you a ingame msg with detail. Would love to sit down and tell you more.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.