10/10 cheapest Rattlesnake contest!

Greetings RedCross genocide makers!!!
Actually I`m trying to find out a reasonable in price Rattlesnake fit for Blood Raider Naval Shipyard.
As fo now all fit I was proposed are starting from approx 1.5B of ISK and are based on Gist X-Type XLSB.
Can you make cheaper?

PS. Do not treat RedCross as the ICRC - which is very honorable International organization that actualy will not approve our thurst of RedCross spaceships extermination.

:wink:You might want to incentivise the best fit with a handful of PLEX or something similar, so people show some effort or willingness to share their fitting.

OK, her goes the one I was proposed to use, but it`s 1,7Bils in price.
[Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake Blood 10-10]

Type-D Restrained Capacitor Flux Coil
Type-D Restrained Capacitor Flux Coil
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Pith X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Gist X-Type EM Ward Field
Gist X-Type EM Ward Field
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Large Micro Jump Drive

Drone Link Augmentor I
'Arbalest' Cruise Launcher I, Caldari Navy Inferno Cruise Missile

Large Semiconductor Memory Cell II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Curator II x2
Infiltrator II x5
Praetor II x2
Acolyte II x5

Inferno Fury Cruise Missile x5000

Well, the prize for winner will be 100 PLEX`s. Only fits with Youtube proof link will be accepted.

1. get rid of the bling in the lows. t2 BCS and DDAs reduces the price by 500m.

2. replace the gist x type xl with a gist x type large. This saves another 200m and has fitting benefits.

The reduced cap needed means that instead of 4 cap boosting mods, you can use 1 or 2 and then other stuff. maybe a t2 adaptive invuln or t2 damage control to get the tank back up, and then add missile guidance computer or target painter to get the damage back up from deblinging the lows.

In general you will find that the more stuff you can replace with the t2 version the cheaper the fit will be, but the higher the SP requirement will be. In drone lands I dual box t2 fit rattlesnakes. The only bling is the shield booster. (the amp is t2)

And what about onebox true solo?