100 mil to the most evil character portrait #6

Still Active ppl

1 Like

Can’t get more evil than this guy - Robbie Ratter.

6 Likes

beautifulme

4 Likes

Imagine if you could have custom facial paintings / tattoos… or at least if CCP sold a dolphin one in the NES that you could add to your above portrait.

:dolphin:

Are you into dolphins?

Not particularly no special interest, they are cute, also sad how they are often mistreated in dolphinariums and such. Was writing the above as I know both from the forums and from personal experience from in-game local you like dolphins so passed my mind you might add such an addition to your portrait if you could which I think would be a nice touch.

Would you like to draw a dolphin for me? I would appreciate that friend.

Actually I already did

No, I mean, will you take a piece of paper in real life, and a pencil or a pen, or perhaps some crayons and construction paper, and draw me a dolphin which you can post up here as a sign of how much you also appreciate our floating friends?

I’m too lazy for that don’t be greedy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keeping up with current events (and staying on topic), the Mad Doctor is in da house…

Course Safety Awareness is paramount during the pandemic crisis so he’s wearing full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)

1 Like

I like how one of my recent alts turned out:

1 Like

“No man knows till he has
suffered from the night how
sweet and dear to his heart
and eye the morning can be.”

― Jonathan Harker’s Journal, Bram Stoker, Dracula

1 Like

The newest evil to hit New Eden, the Traitorous Kybernauts …

5 Likes

My alt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Piercings and tattoos don’t make your character look evil. On the contrary they make them look overly self conscious, as if they are trying too hard to get attention. The most evil expressions are often quite subtle. Alas the character creator in EVE is too rigid to go into that kind of detail.

3 Likes

yes, thats a way to read it… But its not a definition im looking for.

1 Like

Yeah, piercings and tattoos don’t necessarily make somebody look evil but they definitely help if done right. And a plain picture of someone smiling without piercings and tattoos could also be considered evil if done right.

Course it all depends on the eye of the beholder, like this smiling picture of Cooler’s Girl:

Just remember what they say about smiling faces…

(Long Version Here)

I’ve heard it said the color black is associated with evil whereas the color white is associated with good.

Well that certainly isn’t the case here, as demonstrated by my good friend Kaeoz.

3 Likes

Evil or not, but long live L’Oréal & Maybelline.

3 Likes