100 mil to the most evil character portrait #6

i think you should change your cloning facility >_<

2 Likes

Hahaha

2 Likes

Doing a little friendly bump, the portrait of Lord Sutekh looks evil, definitely maniacal.

Anyway, Cruller’s Girl just came back from the Character Customization Salon, I’m not sure if she looks evil but she sure does look pissed off.

I don’t think DeMatar Clan looks evil but he is looking badass, ready to rumble in the Fight Or Flight - Loyalty To Lowsec event.

Lastly I just wanted to post this Chilling Spree Holiday portrait of Cooler’s Girl.

3 Likes

Cruller’s girl i like alot

1 Like

Evil does not means ugly, so evil and hot! :fire:

4 Likes

Sometimes… you do not need cybernetics, or tons of makeup, Just a menacing look. Simple yet effective.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Kaeoz is ‘Ready To Rumble’.

1 Like

See you

2 Likes

Was going for a “he’s more machine now than man, twisted and evil” thing with this guy. My neglected brother <3

3 Likes

Does mischeavous count? : D

mischievous - /ˈmɪstʃɪvəs/ - adjective

causing or showing a fondness for causing trouble in a playful way.

4 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Love the eyes and smile on this one!

1 Like

There was alot of nice characters but Ira Infernus wins this time.

100Mil sent to you ( no didnt work, Please tell me the name you wish the isk on)

Try again for the next draw

3 Likes

Are mother n law pics acceptable ?!

3 Likes

Could you send it to either Ira Infernus or Azryal Infernus (the pictured character).

1 Like

I know it’s finished, but I’ll take any excuse to show everyone how beautiful I am.

1 Like

Yeah, just like the poster above me, I too will post character portraits whenever I can.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Looking at DeMatar Clan, you can see he’s definitely earned his stripes with Tribal Liberation Force.

Course the Amarr seem to easily portray Evil, like this portrait of DeMize Cruller.

And last but not least, I gotta post my current portrait, right?

Sent it to Azryal, sry for the late reply, but was away

1 Like

there is Always a new Contest p after last Winner, so no worries

1 Like