1 Like

DeMize Cruller portraying the most evil character in Eve = Concord

1 Like

Thought I’d give her a makeover:

2 Likes

Now that’s a reason to turn safety off

I look like a dentist, thus declaring myself winner. Thank you

1 Like

This is a pretty stupid question but what suits are those that partially expose the face? (no mask)

1 Like

That’s OK, the only stupid questions are those that aren’t asked… :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway, it’s the Triglavian Survival Suit (Proving Grounds). There’s another suit version (Red / Black) that also shows part of the face = Triglavian Survival Suit (Liminality)

Here’s a full profile picture with the Triglavian Survival Suit (Proving Grounds):

Male Apparel items
Men’s ‘Vermillion Dragon’ Facial Augmentation
Men’s Triglavian Survival Suit (Proving Grounds)
Men’s ‘Mirelle’ Pants (Upwell)
Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Boots (Blood Raiders)

Female Apparel Items
Women’s ‘Crimson Phoenix’ Facial Augmentation
Women’s Triglavian Survival Suit (Proving Grounds)
Women’s ‘Mirelle’ Pants (Upwell)
Women’s ‘Outlaw’ Boots (Blood Raiders)

2 Likes

Every entertaining .

This thread would be helped a lot if you:

1. linked to each winner with a link that said “WINNER” in all caps and other ways that made the link stand out, perhaps even using emojis…so we can just scroll and find the winners and not have to read fine details.

2. label and order the winners somehow. Even “WINNER 1” and “WINNER 2” etc. would be great.

3. Add a link to past winners in each post with a new winner.

4. Give a time frame or required number of entries to each round, like every two weeks with winner announced on a Friday, or every five entries (or close enough) or something.

Any or all would be a great help to navigating this thread and enjoying the contest.

Example below:

2 Likes

LATEST: :1st_place_medal: Winner #7Ira InfernusTHIS POST PIC 1

:guardparrot: :scream: Congratulations! :metal: :guardparrot:

Past winners:

WINNER #6DeMichael CrimsonTHIS POST PIC 2

WINNER #5DeMichael CrimsonTHIS POST PIC 2

WINNER #4DeMichael CrimsonTHIS POST PIC 2

WINNER #3Fox sbTHIS POST PIC 1

WINNER #2 BLINK REDTHIS POST PIC 1

WINNER #1Nana SkalskiTHIS POST PIC 1

2 Likes

I think you missed some… Here’s the correct order of winners:

On Oct 17, 2018, Nana Skalski with this portrait was the first winner posted here.

On Nov 18, 2018, BLINK RED with this portrait was the second winner posted here.

On Nov 28, 2018, Fox sb with this portrait was the third winner posted here. (seems it was announced)

On March 13, 2019, DeMIchael Crimson with this portrait was the forth winner posted here.

On July 29, 2019, DeMichael Crimson with this portrait was the fifth winner posted here.

On Nov 2, 2019, DeMichael Crimson with this portrait was the sixth winner posted here.

On May 25, 2020, Ira Infernus with this portrait was the seventh winner posted here.

The OP’s last post in this thread was Sep 3, 2020 but posted this here on June 21, 2020:

And also posted this here on July 5, 2020:

From what I can see, the OP was last active on Oct 28, 2020 dispensing LIKES to various replies.

2 Likes

Thanks for correcting my mistakes. I edited some the numbers to reflect the truth although I did not add winners 2 and 3 yet. (Edit: I just did).

That said, in your post you provided links to portraits that I think are not the correct ones. For example for winner number 4 I think it was the second portrait that won as the OP said that one was the best.

Also winner 5 the winner was the woman rather than the man I think. Correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

I’m a winner!

Yeah, I wasn’t sure how to link just one specific portrait when multiple portraits are posted in a reply, other than saving that specific portrait in imgur and then reposting it. So to save time and not go through the trouble, I just linked the post containing the portrait and the OP’s post announcing the winner.

I linked the last couple of posts from the OP who said the contest was still on-going. However it seems the OP has been MIA for a while now. Hopefully the OP will return and continue with the contest. And if that’s not the case, at least we have an active thread that we can post our evil looking portrait pictures in.

1 Like

We need less talk, more evil pictures in here!

Picture of another alt of mine:

2 Likes

I’ve made this toon a while back.

2 Likes

I always think that drifters look a heck of a lot like the Borg collective.

Apollo Tyrannos - Drifter

Crosis - Borg

:mouse:

1 Like

Separated at birth?

Robbie Ratter - Evil EVE Nefarioso.

artworks-000349273206-h5a5v5-t500x500
Robbie Rotten - Bad but fairly hapless criminal who lives in Lazytown … or Iceland.

Discuss.

Are you one of the devs or someone who works for CCP @Kirill_Drakos ? Go on, you can tell us. We can keep a secret, honest.

:mouse:

1 Like

Wearing the Silvershore Greatcoat with a few other items and now I’m ‘Ming the Merciless’…

1 Like

I do like that greatcoat in combination with the metal hat and eye!

If you want some feedback (otherwise feel free to ignore this!), I’d select fewer options. Some of your portraits are really good and unique, but if you tick all the boxes (face tattoo, eye implant, face augment, face scar, ear ring etc.) every time, your portraits all start looking the same to me. You could get much more varied results by checking only a couple boxes at a time. And less crowded in the face too. :grin:

2 Likes