100 mil to the most evil character portrait #6

20 Likes

looks kinda like karl pilkington lol

2 Likes

How about a few more portraits so i can choose a winner…

1 Like

Blink Red wins 100 Mil for that portrait.
I think that was evil enugh. Mail me ingame m8.

Keep going to get 100 mil isk, More pictures!

2 Likes

what about roleplay :smiling_imp: my alt

sansha :crazy_face:

4 Likes

very nice, i like it. pm me ingame and 100 mil is yours m8.

2 Likes

11 Likes

really nice… lets see some more pics

1 Like

2 Likes

There’s always a chance I’d steal the packages I deliver to your door. How u like me now? Muahaha! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I love threads like these, always gives us Capsuleers a chance to show off our portraits, especially since it takes hours just to do up a regular one, let alone intend it to convey a specific feeling.

Anyway for Halloween in 2014, I decided to go for an evil scary portrait and for 6 weeks I called myself Demon DMC:

However in my opinion this portrait of my crazy maniacal alt I created in 2011 definitely portrays pure Evil:

Then again Evil goes hand in hand with Sinister which I think is portrayed very nicely in this alt portrait:

Anyway, I must admit CCP did a great job with Character Creation. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to show off some of the portraits I’ve created over the years.

4 Likes

i5cRq8Ud_400x400

3 Likes

Very nice character you got

2 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

New%20Profile

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not sure if we are allowed to compete in this. Survival suits are kinda menacing by default. But also means they are almost impossible to actually make stand out from each other.

3 Likes

wait how thats amazing

1 Like

Ty all for the recent portraits, I’ll soon pick a winner and then we continue as always.( you can compete several times ofc)

1 Like