100 million ISK bounty for any intel leading to hidden Valkyrie bases

Tragic thing that happened to the man. But even investigations in fictional shows turn cold. The Fabuleux Trend brand was one i could trust…But that’s one among many other brands. I wear many different suits you see; but i got this one beautiful - BEAUTIFUL - light blue blazer one time from a cargo ship me and mine raided. Very flexible, no sweating and just my size. After that i started sending some agents to patronize the department stores if i saw anything caught my eye. Man had everything, ties, leather shoes, tuxedos and socks. Everything a man looking to make an impression that would literally kill the competition.

I might be someone sitting ontop of a mountain of kredits that can afford to drink spiced Intaki champagne with every meal for 10 years straight. But at heart I’m still just a consumer like everyone else. I got a soft spot for companies that puts effort into what they can offer. As such, i too feel for Fabuleux and his unfortunate disappearance. I would remain vigilant also to any leads on him.

But i would like this thread to stay focused on the offer presented and not the one Coulter here has put out

2 Likes