Troubling news concerning the valkyrie

Earlier today I came across an odd fighter being chased by sanshas nation while I was making supply runs. I scooped it into my deep space transport and returned to station. Turns out it was a pilot for the valkyrie. He was apparently on a mission in a drifter wormhole and got separated from the rest of his squadron. When I found him I asked why he didn’t just suicide and return to base but he said that something had happened because the valkyrie network is down. I’m going to employ him on my carrier with a mercenary for the foreseeable future but any information on other lost valkyrie or the whereabouts of their carrier will be appreciated.

5 Likes

Hm. Valkyrie cloning issues? The subcompact TEBS are unreliable at best. Still, suppose we should start nudging contacts.

Mr. Ormand, do please contact Jaret Victorian on this, mm?

3 Likes

Oh, nothing brings me a bigger smile than hearing about these deadbeats having trouble…

Mr. Ormand I would like to implore you to hand over this pilot to me. You see, these Valkyrie typically former employees of the organization I humbly serve. I’d very much like to speak to this pilot…I’d of course we can discuss compensation for your valiant efforts in saving this pilot’s life.

Now of course you can keep him safe in your warm arms…But only for so long. See, the cloning tech used by the Valkyrie (That they wrongfully stole from us!) Has a bit of a…“flaw” we’re trying to work out. Those clones aren’t meant to last long and pilots need to recycle into a fresh one once the “Flutters” start appearing - Very painful experience. Hate to see this pilot you risked saving suffer from such a fate.

1 Like

Not to worry, I have been stockpiling TEBS units from the first appearance of the valkyrie. But I’d be weary if I were you. Whatever happened to this pilot may not be an isolated case

3 Likes

So you were invovled with that grand theft of our property, eh? Ah it’s just business I know, got nothing against you Capsuleers for that…In fact it just made me angrier at Ran Kavik for crying to the media and playing the victim card to get you Capsuleers to tear down our complexes.

Of course many of you were just there for the spoils! To which I can’t blame you, the TEBs were just one of many valuable treasures uncovered.

Trust me, I would be giggling with glee if this wasn’t just one case of the Valkyrie abandoning their breathern behind. Oooooh how I just LOVE the potential for propaganda from this!

As for the TEBS in your ownership Mr.Ormand; I’d be interested in buying you out. Consider it a recovery fee!

Come on…toss me a number! Let’s conduct business. How many you got and how much you want a pop?

1 Like

@Clance_Gogne On a side note, did anything ever come from that Fabuleux incident? I’ve been out of the loop in my home WH and not kept up on that.

3 Likes

I point to my response on the matter

Primarily we went after the case to figure out who exactly did the kidnapping with our tech. Myself curious to know what happened to such a - Fabuleux - entrepreneur.

However Schism’s focus has shifted to the point where I don’t have the time to chase after fashion designers anymore.

All this money and no personal time for me to buy…But I keep an ear out.

1 Like

That’s a shame, I’d hoped he and his retinue would be found intact and reasonably sane. A very strange series of events with no good outcome. If we start seeing a particularly well dressed group of pirates operating around the cluster we may have some clue where he ended up.

1 Like

I’ll have to see what I’ve got and decide if I want to part with them, but I won’t be parting with all of them. I have plans in motion that require them

4 Likes

My friend, I can respect anyone who at least considers opening up and hears me out on an offer.

Just be sure to be reasonable and let me in on a fair cut of your stockpile. I’m more interested in volume you see. There’ll be more money in it for you afterall!

1 Like

Something similar happened in the Placid region, in the Moclinamaud system. There were two pilots recovered, though one is in critical condition due to canopy failure prior to pick up.

Unfortunately, I have no information regarding the whereabouts of the Valkyrie carrier.

3 Likes

I’d certainly pay for a lead on this carrier. But not so we can return these lost puppies. I got a job to do and that job Involves setting these nests ablaze.

1 Like

So what do you intend on using the TEBS for?

2 Likes

The same thing the Valkyrie are using the TEBS for. Well, were using them first first. Then Ran Kavik had to come along and jack our style…and our tech along with it.

This is recovery of our property.

1 Like

@Lauralite_Anne_Brezia @Woodrow_Ormand

So! How are the puppies doing? They adjusting to their new home yet? Haven’t urinated on the carpet yet? Good, good…

…If you haven’t caught on yet I’m refering to the pilots you’ve recovered. The Valkyrie, the traitors the deadbeat employees that took advantage of our love and care.

As you can see there are many names for them…

Curious to know if they’ve started filling your heads with any wild stories yet of their lives as independent outlaws surviving out in backwater sectors of New Eden.

1 Like

No, he hasnt. He actually plans on training my own pilots. Learn from the best, as it were. He also presented the evidence as to why they turned on you, though i personally wouldn’t need such a reason seeing as your pirates yourselves. You play the honourable victim but all I see is another guristas pirate.

2 Likes

The best?

Please…The Valkyrie are nothing more than failures who couldn’t keep up with the expectations Schism had for them. Wash out that were pulled into the valkyrie with sweet words that cuddled them and said “No, you’re just a victim”

We wanted what was best for these pilots! Freedom! Immortality! Money! Everything theu could want we could supply. But we don’t need any of them slacking off. We did what we could to avoid spoiling them. We wanted them to prove that they deserved this life; this priviliage.

But some just couldn’t handle it…Then end up to help Kavik fight her little misguided war against us.

I hope you realize the Valkyrie too are pirates. How else you think they can afford all this equipment? This stuff ain’t cheap, Carriers, biomass, custom built fighters, staff and a fleet to compliment it all…

The Valkyrie have done their fair share of raids. Sure, I they aren’t savagely destroying tiny colonies or anything. But if you don’t think they haven’t knocked over a freighter or fifty to earn what scraps they can then you’re a fool…We and the Valkyrie are of the same cloth.

Now I know our “partnership” with the Guristas may seem confusing. But we’re both seperate entites as it is. We just help them out here and they return the favor. What we got going on ain’t any differnt from their deal with the Blood raiders.

Wouldn’t mind hearing this…

1 Like

I am aware they are also pirates, I was just pointing out that you play the honourable victim when you are far from it. And taking what you need is common out in null sec, you see, it’s not uncommon what we capsuleers do. I have defended my former home from guristas for a good 6 months to a year, picking what was useful and using or selling it. And as to what I have been told, is it false that guristas/schism killed these pilots and then lied as to how they ended up where they did? In your caring arms, as it were?

2 Likes

The Science and Trade Institute is pirates? Who knew. Are all of the other civilian graduate programs pirates, too? Pator Tech?

1 Like

He claims to be aligned with the guristas, and more specifically, the schism. Those would qualify as pirate I’d think

2 Likes