100mill+ SP, Looking for a new Home

Currently I am with a great group of players, we play different games but when it comes to eve its lacking something. So, I find myself wanting to do it all again. I want to find a corp or small alliance that can use an FC. I’ve done everything from small roams to capital engagements and even just fun fit roams. I am a US time zone player.

What I am looking for:

Sov holding space or at the very least, in the process of moving to sov.

At least 3 corps in the alliance.

What I want to try and offer is some of the experience I have gather of years for a new alliance when it comes to PVP and Sov. Any offers or questions please post them in game.

This of course is an alt as I stated my main is still in an alliance and I will continue to keep that toon there till I find a new home.

1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re one of seven active PVP corps, and the high SP USTZ corp, within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We do everything from T1 Frigate roams to capital drops, and fleets almost daily. As well, it’s super easy to get the Junior FC role and you’ll be able to start FCing fleets from the very start (assuming you’re not being overrided by a more important fleet).

Like I said, our main constellation is in Pure Blind, but we also hold a constellation in Cloud Ring that’s connected to our Pure Blind constellation via Jump Bridge. We also hold a single system in Fade that’s a relic from the Summer War.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Hello
We’re a uk based Corp, but are expanding into US TZ due to being part of LORDE allaince and flying as part of winter coalition. We hold sov through allaince, we do things from small fun pvp to home Defense, having a good Indy division allowing people to mine.

So join our in game channel, or visit our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu see who we are and what we are about

1 Like

Should look at joining Federation of Freedom Fighters.

We are PvP first corp with a strong industrial base in corp that fuels our fleets.

We are stretched across all Time Zones but are strongest during the USTZ. We are looking for PvP first players to join us in Sov Nullsec.

If you want to FC you are more then welcome to take fleets out. The corp provides ships and will also provide SRP.

If you want to know more then join F-OFF NOW to speak to a recruiter.

2 Likes

foff_poster1

1 Like

Hey there Purge,

We are looking to add an extra FC to our mix - to run small gang stuff - and represent us as an fc for wider alliance shenanigans.

Hi, I’m hawkeye, and I represent ORCO (Order Collective) - a corp of around 80 toons within the Initiative Mercenary alliance. We have access to Goons indi - but we operate independently of them.

Sounds as if you would be pretty self reliant which is great. We can offer you PVP and PVE/Indi Sov areas. It would be great for our corp to have an experienced fc to help others learn the ropes. I don’t think you’d be bored or short of things to do.

Anyway, if you want to come say hi in our public channel ORCO. (don’t forget the .). We are a close knit group of mature/no drama folks who believe that RL comes first.

Cheers

2 Likes

if your looking to get into FCing more, have you considered one of the larger alliance? plenty of people and resources to take out roams!

Have a look, TSSOC proud member of TEST, a RL comes first no BS corp offering all aspects of Null life

1 Like

Still looking for a new home. Cheers for the replies so far. Remember I am looking for something new and starting off.

1 Like

still looking.

1 Like

Hi,

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

A large proportion of our members are very experienced FCs, used to running anything from 2 man roaming gangs, to hundreds of capitals. We’re patient and keen to share knowledge and fun.

We find fun in small roaming gangs, set with fixed durations so that people know what they’re getting into, and don’t have to worry about staying up, or getting back to base if they log off early.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

1 Like

Come fly with us mate, we are always looking for a few good people!

1 Like

still looking

1 Like

Hey man,

can you convo me ingame with your main toon.

1 Like

Still looking

2 Likes

With countless players like yourself as well as access to all benefits associated with being a member of The Bastion and The Imperium, Freyja Syndicate can offer a unique setting to hone your craft as EVEs best PVPer on both a large and small scale as we offer an almost annoying amount of opportunities to join fleets everyday.

If interested join FREAS.Recruitment in game and ask any questions you might have

1 Like

We could continue our conversation? We are growing this Corp still. We have had 4 Corp mergers mergers so far. Lets talk on comms and see what we can offer each other.

1 Like

bump…

1 Like

Come check out Vitriolic Animosity and hang out in VITRI PUB

Currently null sov owned systems and part of the Red Menace Coalition Recently moved to Period Basis. In expansion mode currently as we’re trying to build our numbers and grow as a group. Have experienced vets and current focus is predominently PVP.

Want to know more about Vitri / DIP and our story… Check out the blog written by the founder about DIP / Vitri

The Kasken Kronicles

1 Like

Daily bump

1 Like

If your end game is like mine…

1 Like