10mil sp industrialist looking for 0.0 or maybe WH ventures

10mil sp industrialist. Looking for a quiet area of 0.0 or maybe a low class wormhole to mine and produce.
I am also trying to train to do a bit of PVE/PVP.

Im from the UK and my playtimes are from around 6pm eve time to 10pm weekdays and as much as i can at weekends.
I have access to comms but sometimes cannot talk due to having the kids around. Although I can listen and take orders :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
We’re a Corp based in the uk, living in 0.0. We hold sov through LORDE alliance so have good space for ratting/mining production etc. We have a strong Indy division in Corp and alliance. As well as good ole pew pew.
Were a good group of players, we know RL comes first
Join our in game channel, brittas empire public or join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu chat with us, ask away and see what we offer o/

2 Likes

Just posted this so writing it up again would be a pain :stuck_out_tongue: This fully describes our corp. we have a few other UK guys and from around the EU bloc. Keep us in mind if you’re looking to fly around eve.

1 Like

You should consider joining The Phoenix Uprising! They are an Industrial corp in the Federation Uprising alliance’s auxiliary alliance, and are based in Pure Blind. We have good systems for mining and great industrial infrastructure for producing. The area is usually quiet, though we are in a full blown war right now so maybe a little less so.

As a member of AUXUP, you gain access to Federation Uprising comms and fleets, as well as all of our systems for ratting and mining. We’re a very multitimezone group so people will always be on no matter the timezone.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

We got some moons calling your name :wink:

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

2 Likes

We are also looking for people for ADFU, and would love to have ya.

We do require PVP, as we are a PVP corp ( That builds everything )… but we can show you how easy and fun it can be!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/30

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.